LickiMat® are vet designed to provide a perfect treat licking and feeding surface for dog and cats. It is an ultimate tasty boredom busters for your cat or dog. LickiMats encourage licking action in dogs & cats, whether for eating treats or food.
LickiMat Tuff mats are suitable for raw, wet, dry and liquid cat food, as well as any manner of cat treats and spreads. If your cat is a naughty chewer, or a teething puppy, then you should definitely select from the LickiMat Tuff range or Slomo models. They are virtually indestructible. Please make sure you supervise your cat when first introducing them to LickiMat.
For extra fun pet interaction, you can freeze different liquids in stages to provide a very long lasting treat.
Currently, the Tuff Cat packaging comes in one surface: Soother.
- Made from non-toxic food grade TPR and recyclable polypropylene
- Dimension : 20 x 20 cm
- Suitable for all dogs and cats (supervise pet for first few times until sure they will not chew mat)
- Freezer safe
- Microwave friendly
- Dishwasher safe
How to stop anxiety with LickiMat.
The full LickiMat collection.
REDUCES ANXIETY, BOREDOM AND DESTRUCTIVE BEHAVIOUR :
- LickiMat helps calm and soothe your pet as they enjoy their favourite treat by helping release endorphins through the promotion of licking.
- Great for when you leave home, great for stressful times such vet visits, injections, bath time, nail clipping, injury recovery as well as thunderstorms and fireworks.
- Please remember to supervise your pet when first introducing them to LickiMat.
TUFF AND VIRTUALLY INDESTRUCTIBLE :
- The LickiMat Tuff is designed for teething puppies and naughty dogs that would chew anything as well as the convenience of using the dishwasher.
RECOMMENDED FOR BOTH DOGS & CATS :
- The LickiMat textured patterns are designed to please the tongues of both dogs and cats and to work with all manner of treats and foods, ranging from yogurt, peanut butter and all manner of spreadable treats to raw, wet, dry and liquid foods.
- The licking action enhances the sense of taste, allowing your pet to enjoy just a small amount of food.
- LickiMats are also perfect for adding supplements and medications to treats.
PROMOTES LICKING :
- The LickiMat surfaces promote pleasurable licking for both dogs and cats.
- The licking action generates saliva that helps protect your pet’s teeth and gums, and can aid digestion as saliva contains enzymes such as Amylase.
- The natural rubber surface also scrapes food particles and odour causing bacteria off your pet’s tongue, promoting fresher breath.
SERVE HEALTHY TREATS :
- The LickiMat allows you to serve a wide variety of treats: yogurt, peanut butter, purees, spreads and all manner of organic and healthy pet approved treats.
- The magic of LickiMat is that challenging your pet to lick the treat out of the patterned surface in order to be rewarded by the treat, slows the process dramatically and prolongs their enjoyment. Less calories, healthier treats and longer duration.
SLOWER FEEDING & HEALTHIER FEEDING :
- The LickiMat can be used to promote slower eating, which in turn reduces bloating and improves digestion. A great alternative to slow feed bowls.
- You can even freeze food and treats on the mat for slower and more enjoyable feeding.
ALTERNATIVE TO FEEDING BOWL :
- The LickiMat is a perfect replacement for all cat bowls and there are a wide variety of designs and colours to suit your preferences.
- The LickiMat is also a perfect dog bowl replacement for small and medium sized dog breeds.
- You can serve raw, wet, dry and liquid food at the same time without making a mess.
For fun pet interaction, three designs are available. Lickimat Buddy, with its cross maze design, is perfect for thick sticky treats like doggy peanut butter, wet food or soggy biscuits.
JJ E-Homez Return Policy
Generally, all our products are strictly non-refundable nor exchangeable.
However, in the event you received an incorrect or defective item, or any other valid reason that you can't enjoy your purchase, we will provide a refund or an exchange, case by case basis.
All we ask is that when the item is returned, it should meet the following requirements:
- Reach out to us to arrange an appointment to drop off your item at 216A Boon Lay Ave.
- Item returned should be in their original & sealed packaging. Broken seals will not be accepted, unless there's a valid reason, based on case by case basis.
- Please ensure at least 6 months of shelf life if it's a perishable item.
- Send us your order confirmation email for refund verification.
Items not eligible for returns:
- Food related, wearables, beds and carriers due to food safety & hygiene reasons.
- Items that are purchased from promotional pricing from all of our sales channels.
- Customers who had a history of returning more than 3 items.
When we receive the refunded/exchange item, we will review the condition of the item, and reach out to you to confirm and issue a refund/exchange within 7 working days. We regret that customers who decline to respect our policy will be ineligible for exchange, returns and refunds.
Do also note that if we find that a product has been intentionally damaged or tampered with, refunds will not be offered.
As generally, returns are not allowed otherwise, please check your order (e.g. type, size, colour, quantity, etc) before checking out. If you need help with any product, chat with us or please send us an email to email@example.com
Pre-order Items T&C
Please note of the following terms & conditions on all our Pre-order items :
- Full payment is required for all Pre-order items.
- Expect Pre-order items to be delivered between 3 to 15 working days (depending on which item) starting from your order date.
- We will connect via WhatsApp or Email should there be any updates or concerns regarding your order.
Website promotion for year 2021
Free Delivery for : orders above $38
*Terms & Conditions:
- Website promotion is only applicable for orders/payments made via our website.
- Promotions at other shopping platforms (Carousell, Lazada, Shopee, Amazon or Qoo10) is only applicable for orders/payments made via our shops within those shopping platforms.