Herbal Support for Cat & Dog Yeast Infection. Glacier Peak Gold is Glacier Peak Holistics's primary tool against cat & dog yeast infection and fungus. This is also a wonderful detoxifier, immune booster, and is helpful in eliminating the root causes of allergy symptoms such as dog itchy ears.
This concentrated blend of 100% organic herbs is in a tincture form, which enables the herbs to be quickly absorbed into the system. The herbs used are those that have been traditionally used for the elimination of a dog yeast infection, fungus, virus, and to help eliminate toxic overload caused by food and environmental stressors.
Additional herbs that have also been added to rebuild a stressed immune system, which is the core of all illness. Without a strong immune system, the body does not have the ability to fend off disease from our toxic world.
- Stubborn yeast infections
- Chronic ear problems
- Skin issues, hair loss
- Incessant "Paw chewing"
- Eliminates fungal overgrowth
- Helps reduce the effect of viruses
- Soothes damages tissues
- Horses also benefit from Glacier Peak Gold
Glacier Peak Gold is made with a proprietary blend of 100% organic herbs including;
- Astragalus Root
- Black Cumin seed
- Clove bud
- Licorice root
- Mustard seed
- Olive Leaf
- Pau d'arco
- Slippery Elm bark
- Base of distilled water and pure grain alcohol.
If you are concerned about the pure grain alcohol base, it is easily dissipated by putting the individual dosage amount in a small, heat resistant bowl and adding a tablespoon of boiling water. All the alcohol will dissipate in seconds and you can then pour the water/tincture mixture over the food and mix.
Astragalus root - Used in traditional Chinese medicine for thousands of years as an energy tonic and to enhance the immune system. Studies by the American Cancer Society show the positive effects of Astragalus on the immune systems of the cancer patients tested. It also has antiviral properties that are both preventative and defensive.
Black cumin seed - Have over 100 constituents that help the body in many ways, it has been said it can ‘cure everything but death’. It has been shown useful for H. Pylori infection, epilepsy, high blood pressure, asthma and several other ailments. Black seeds have shown significant anti-diabetic and anti-fungal properties. It has also been shown protect against hepatotoxicity in rat studies.
Clove bud - Used effectively for bacterial and candida infection as well as inhibits the H.Pylori bacteria which is the main cause of ulcers. Clove has been effective to relieve nausea and vomiting. Clove increases circulation of the blood and promotes digestion and used orally will relieve tooth and mouth pain. It has also been shown to increase circulation of the blood and aids in digestion.
Licorice root - Used medicinally for thousands of years by the Egyptians, Romans, Greeks, and Chinese. Studies have shown it to be an intestinal anti-inflammatory, effective in colitis and ulcers. It has also been shown to stimulate the adrenal glands and create a hormone similar to cortisone in the system. Studies show it contains interferon which is the building blocks for a healthy immune system. It is used to loosen and expel mucus from the respiratory tract and is nutritious for the liver.
Mustard seed - Aids in detoxification due to the presence of glucosinolates and has antibacterial properties. It is a rich source of calciumm, magnesium, phosphorous and potassium. Also folate and vitamin A. Mustard has also been shown to be effective in chronic inflammatory autoimmune disorder and stimulates the activity of enzymes like S.O.D., glutathione peroxidase and catalase which help to protect and heal.
Olive leaf - Used medicinally in Ancient Egypt. The reported benefits of Olive Leaf extract range from promoting increased energy and healthy blood pressure, to supporting the cardiovascular system and the immune system. Olive Leaf is used for supporting the body during viral, bacterial, and other infections and fungal overgrowth.
Pau d'arco - A well known herb for healing and protecting the body from disease. It is found in the inner bark of the red lapacho tree, grown in the Andres Mountains. There is some evidence of anti-tumor properties in Pau d’ Arco. It seems to be a powerful alternative and blood builder. It gives the body greater vitality by increasing the resistance to disease. Pau d’ Arco is often referred to as the “everything” herb because of its uses for many disorders. Minerals contained in Pau'd Arco include calcium, cobalt, silicon, zinc.
Slippery elm bark - Known by Native Americans and early colonist as a valuable survival food. They used the inner bark as a salve externally for burns and wounds. It was used for colds, coughs, sore throats, wounds, as a poultice to bring boils to a head, and bowel complaints. Many herbalists call it one of the most valuable remedies in herbal practice. It contains as much nutrition as oatmeal. It has been used mainly to treat GI problems, such as stomach and intestinal ulcers, soothing the stomach and colon, indigestion, acidity, and to lubricate the bowels. Nutritionally Slippery Elm contains: calcium, copper, iodine, niacin, selenium, and vitamins A, F, K, and P.
Product Usage Directions
Recommended Usage (30 day cycle) :
- Give up to 3 times per day for 10 days then discontinue use for 10 days.
- Resume giving 2 times per day for 10 more days to prevent relapse.
- Can be given mixed in pet's food or dropped directly in their mouth.
- Do not add drops to the drinking water.
Dosage for Cats and Dogs:
- Up to 3 pounds = 2 drops, up to 3 times per day
- 4 to 10 pounds = 5 drops, up to 3 times per day
- 11 to 20 pounds = 10 drops, up to 3 times per day
- Over 21 pounds = maximum dosage 15 drops, up to 3 times per day
- IT IS RECOMMENDED TO START HALF THE LISTED MAX DOSAGE AND WORKING YOUR WAY UP SLOWLY TO AVOID DETOX SYMPTOMS.
- IN ORDER TO PRESERVE FRESHNESS, KEEP CLOSED IN A COOL, DRY PLACE AND AVOID EXCESSIVE HEAT.
- KEEP THIS AND ALL HERBAL MEDICINES OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS.
- THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO CURE OR TREAT MAJOR DISEASE, ILLNESS, OR INJURY AND IS NOT SUITABLE FOR REGULAR VETERINARY CARE,
- NOT INTENDED FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION
JJ E-Homez Return Policy
Generally, all our products are strictly non-refundable nor exchangeable.
However, in the event you received an incorrect or defective item, or any other valid reason that you can't enjoy your purchase, we will provide a refund or an exchange, case by case basis.
All we ask is that when the item is returned, it should meet the following requirements:
- Reach out to us to arrange an appointment to drop off your item at 216A Boon Lay Ave.
- Item returned should be in their original & sealed packaging. Broken seals will not be accepted, unless there's a valid reason, based on case by case basis.
- Please ensure at least 6 months of shelf life if it's a perishable item.
- Send us your order confirmation email for refund verification.
Items not eligible for returns:
- Food related, wearables, beds and carriers due to food safety & hygiene reasons.
- Items that are purchased from promotional pricing from all of our sales channels.
- Customers who had a history of returning more than 3 items.
When we receive the refunded/exchange item, we will review the condition of the item, and reach out to you to confirm and issue a refund/exchange within 7 working days. We regret that customers who decline to respect our policy will be ineligible for exchange, returns and refunds.
Do also note that if we find that a product has been intentionally damaged or tampered with, refunds will not be offered.
As generally, returns are not allowed otherwise, please check your order (e.g. type, size, colour, quantity, etc) before checking out. If you need help with any product, chat with us or please send us an email to email@example.com
Pre-order Items T&C
Please note of the following terms & conditions on all our Pre-order items :
- Full payment is required for all Pre-order items.
- Expect Pre-order items to be delivered between 3 to 15 working days (depending on which item) starting from your order date.
- We will connect via WhatsApp or Email should there be any updates or concerns regarding your order.
Website promotion for year 2021
Free Delivery for : orders above $38
*Terms & Conditions:
- Website promotion is only applicable for orders/payments made via our website.
- Promotions at other shopping platforms (Carousell, Lazada, Shopee, Amazon or Qoo10) is only applicable for orders/payments made via our shops within those shopping platforms.