Our dogs & cats are bombarded daily with all manner of toxins, from environmental toxins and harmful additives in their food and water to parasites in their intestines and on their skin. As their caregivers, how do we protect them from this constant onslaught? It is easier than you might think! Daily Defense was designed to support a naturally healthy body.
Daily Defense is a safe and gentle daily detox for the liver and kidneys as it contains herbs traditionally known to detoxify the kidneys and liver. It also has herbs known to contain high amounts of organic vitamins and minerals, which make it a great nutritional supplement. It helps prevent re-infestation of parasites in the gastrointestinal tract with diatomaceous earth, all while keeping the immune system working in top form. This organic herbal blend also contains sea vegetables, known to contain high amounts of iodine, perfect nutrition for healthy thyroid function, which is vital to overall hormonal health.
As with most daily nutritional supplements, it would be beneficial to use this product for 6 days and rest the 7th day - repeating this cycle each week. This allows the dog's and cat's system to rest.
- A safe and gentle daily detox and nutritional supplement.
- Moringa Oleifera, a full spectrum nutritional herb that has shown to have anti-inflammatory properties as well as inhibiting pathogen growth.
- Protein, Omegas, Essential Fatty Acids, Vitamins A, C and E.
- Nettles and Dandelion to help cleanse the kidneys and liver.
- Kelp and other sea vegetables to support thyroid.
- Astragalus to support the immune system.
- Alfalfa and Barley grass for their high organic mineral and vitamin content
- Diatomaceous earth can help prevent re-infestation of parasites.
Daily Defense is made with a proprietary blend of :
- Alfalfa herb
- Astragalus Root
- Barley Grass
- Bee Pollen
- Dandelion Root
- Diatomaceous earth
- Garlic bulb
- Kelp from Thorvin
- Moringa Oliefea
- and Nettles herb
Alfalfa herb - In Arabic, the name means ‘Father of all Foods”. Remains of alfalfa more than 6000 years old have been found in Iran. Thomas Jefferson and George Washington grew it and used it in their daily lives. It aids in healthy digestion, builds blood, supports urinary and bowel function and soothes nerve function. It has been shown to detoxify and purify the blood as well as build the immune system and has been used as a food source since ancient times. As the roots grow into the earth as far as 68 feet, it is rich in vitamins A,D,K, and all B’s as well as biotin, calcium, folic acid, iron, magnesium, and potassium, and very high in protein.
Astragalus Root - Used in traditional Chinese medicine for thousands of years as an energy tonic and to enhance the immune system. Studies by the American Cancer Society show the positive effects of Astragalus on the immune systems of the cancer patients tested. It also has antiviral properties that are both preventative and defensive.
Barley Grass - Used historically since 5000 BC. It is power packed with nutrition, antioxidants and is nutrient dense. It is like eating your greens - you only need a little to do a lot. It has shown to be an effective anti-inflammatory. It has been shown to regenerate damaged cells and tissues so it can help maintain healthy skin. Nutrient dense components include Vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B6, C, E and K, magnesium, phosphorous, potassium, zinc, iron calcium, antioxidants, essential amino acids and beneficial enzymes.
Bee Pollen - Stimulates appetite, abundant in enzymes and co-enzymes, vitamins and minerals, amino acids and more. Used by the ancient Egyptians to increase blood supply, stimulate cell growth, energy, immunity. Shown to stimulate glandular function and provides the correct sugar to feed muscles.
Dandelion Root - Considered a great survival food because of its protein, vitamin, and mineral content. Europeans, Chinese, and Arabians have been using dandelion for hundreds of years to treat fevers, diarrhea, fluid retention, liver conditions, skin ailments, breast problems, digestion, and anemia. Today, Dandelion has been used for liver detoxification and promotes circulation, strengthens the arteries, restores gastric juices, and reduces cholesterol levels.
Diatomaceous earth - Has been shown to coat the exoskeleton of larva in the intestines so they suffocate and die. Diatomaceous earth helps to prevent infestation of parasites.
Dulce - Naturally high in iodine, making it very nutritious for thyroid function. Dulce is a rich source of alpha-carotene, beta-carotene, calcium, chromium, cobalt, iodine, iron, lutein, manganese, magnesium niacin, phosphorous, potassium, riboflavin, selenium, silicon, sodium, tin, vitamin C, zeaxanthin, and zinc.
Garlic bulb - Used for thousands of years by the Hebrews, Greeks, Romans, Chinese, and Egyptians. Native Americans used garlic as a natural antibiotic. It was even used in World War 1 for wound care. It has been used throughout the world in every alternative therapy from Traditional Chinese Medicine to Ayurveda.
Kelp - Used for its rich abundance of iodine to balance thyroid disorder. It helps promote the growth of healthy tissue, skin, hair, and nails. It is used to rid the body of toxins. Kelp helps to cleanse the blood vessels and can help balance the nerves. It is helpful for female organs and can tone a weak uterus. Kelp can provide nourishment, boost the immune system, aid in hormone balance, and restore strength.
Moringa Oliefea - Also known as "the miracle tree" is a super food packed with nutrition. It is high in essential fatty acids and has more vitamin C than cranberries. Also a very good source of plant based protein and has been shown to reduce inflammation by 800%! Moringa is exceptionally high in antioxidants including vitamins A,C and E.
Nettles herb - Used medicinally since the second and third centuries B.C., and was mentioned in the bible. It has been effective in expelling phlegm, both respiratory and in the urinary tract. Nettle helps decrease bleeding and uric acid, which can account for its ability to detoxify the kidneys.
Product Usage Directions
Combine the directed amount with warm water or broth and mix with dog’s or cat's food. If the dog or cat is finicky or has a sensitive digestive system, start out with ¼ to ½ of the directed amount for a few days, gradually increasing to the full amount as the pet accepts the taste and until you are certain your pet is able to tolerate the formula well. To avoid building up a resistance to this remedy, give for 6 days, rest the seventh each week.
*We do not recommend this product for kittens or puppies under 2 months of age.
Recommended Dosage for dogs :
- 1/2 tsp per 25 pounds of bodyweight
- Once per day.
- DO NOT FEED DRY.
Recommended Dosage for cats :
- 1/4 tsp per 10 pounds of bodyweight
- Once per day.
- DO NOT FEED DRY.
- IN ORDER TO PRESERVE FRESHNESS, KEEP CLOSED IN A COOL, DRY PLACE AND AVOID EXCESSIVE HEAT.
- KEEP THIS AND ALL HERBAL PRODUCTS OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS.
- THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO CURE OR TREAT MAJOR DISEASE, ILLNESS, OR INJURY AND IS NOT SUITABLE FOR REGULAR VETERINARY CARE.
- FOR ANIMAL USE ONLY.
- NOT INTENDED FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION.
Q : How long does a pack last?
A : 3oz package contains approximately 64 servings (1/2 tsp), 12oz package contains approximately 190 servings (1/2 tsp), 2 pound package contains approximately 810 servings (1/2 tsp)
JJ E-Homez Return Policy
Generally, all our products are strictly non-refundable nor exchangeable.
However, in the event you received an incorrect or defective item, or any other valid reason that you can't enjoy your purchase, we will provide a refund or an exchange, case by case basis.
All we ask is that when the item is returned, it should meet the following requirements:
- Reach out to us to arrange an appointment to drop off your item at 216A Boon Lay Ave.
- Item returned should be in their original & sealed packaging. Broken seals will not be accepted, unless there's a valid reason, based on case by case basis.
- Please ensure at least 6 months of shelf life if it's a perishable item.
- Send us your order confirmation email for refund verification.
Items not eligible for returns:
- Food related, wearables, beds and carriers due to food safety & hygiene reasons.
- Items that are purchased from promotional pricing from all of our sales channels.
- Customers who had a history of returning more than 3 items.
When we receive the refunded/exchange item, we will review the condition of the item, and reach out to you to confirm and issue a refund/exchange within 7 working days. We regret that customers who decline to respect our policy will be ineligible for exchange, returns and refunds.
Do also note that if we find that a product has been intentionally damaged or tampered with, refunds will not be offered.
As generally, returns are not allowed otherwise, please check your order (e.g. type, size, colour, quantity, etc) before checking out. If you need help with any product, chat with us or please send us an email to email@example.com
Pre-order Items T&C
Please note of the following terms & conditions on all our Pre-order items :
- Full payment is required for all Pre-order items.
- Expect Pre-order items to be delivered between 3 to 15 working days (depending on which item) starting from your order date.
- We will connect via WhatsApp or Email should there be any updates or concerns regarding your order.
Website promotion for year 2021
Free Delivery for : orders above $38
*Terms & Conditions:
- Website promotion is only applicable for orders/payments made via our website.
- Promotions at other shopping platforms (Carousell, Lazada, Shopee, Amazon or Qoo10) is only applicable for orders/payments made via our shops within those shopping platforms.