A complete vegan probiotic from the earth! These pre and probiotics are derived from the soil and sea. By feeding them to our animals, we are providing them with the essential bacteria that have been lost through the sterilization techniques of modern farming. These bacteria have been, and still are, incredibly vital for health and longevity.
- Ideal for animals with SIBO (or those suspected to have SIBO)
- Supports gut repair and immune and gut function
- Ferments vitamin K (essential for growth and repair)
- Helps reduce inflammation
- Helps improve cognitive function
- Supports bone, joint, and muscle health
- Assists with cardiovascular health
- Promotes healthy skin and hair growth
- Helps detox the body
Active Ingredients per 1/2 tsp (1.35g):
- Prebiotic Chlorella spp....648 mg
- Ancient Humic & Fulvic Acid....650 mg
- Probiotics Derived From Primordial Organic Soils....10 Billion CFU
Soil Based Probiotics
These probiotics from primordial organic soils provide natural, ancestral protection. They help to repair the gut and support proper gut function. Especially beneficial for animals with SIBO, as there are no lactobacillus or bifidobacterium bacteria, which propagate in the small intestine, exacerbating the problem. Instead, they remain intact until they reach the lower intestine and colon. These probiotics are an important part of the ancestry of all living things, not just our animals.
Probiotic Species And Strains
- Bacillus subtilis
- Bacillus pumilus
- Bacillus coagulans
- Bacillus lichenformis
This prehistoric strain of chlorella has been independently researched by Adored Beast as a functional prebiotic that supports the viability of probiotics! Chlorella is a great source of protein, and all nine essential amino acids. Chlorella also contains several compunds that have antioxidant properties, including chlorophyll, vitamin C, beta-carotene, lycopene and lutein, It has been shown to help improve cognitive function, support bone, joint and muscle health, assist with cardiovascular health, and promote healthier skin and hair growth. It also helps detox heavy metals from the body.
Humic & Fulvic Acid
These anciet organic minerals are vital for cell health and longevity. Humic and fulvic acid provide trace minerals, antioxidants, powerful phytochemicals, and amino acids. They also support detoxification by binding to heaving metals. Humic acid also helps fight inflammation, promotes prime absorption of food, and supports the immune system. Fulvic acid creates more permeability to the cell membrane, allowing a greater body of bioavailable nutrients to enter cells.
Product Usage Instructions
Give the full recommended amount once a day. Add to your dog's or cat's food and refrigerate after opening.
Q : What is the shelf life of Soil & Sea?
A : 18 months
Q : How does this differ from other Adored Beast Probiotics?
A : The pre and probiotics in this formula are completely vegan, and come from lower down the food chain, meaning they offer a diverse variety of bacteria not found in our other probitoics. They provide the bacterial diversity that was once common prior to the introduction of sterilizing farming practices (washing our fruits and vegetables). This makes it a vital part of any probiotic rotation. The addition of chlorella and humic and fulvic acid also provide numerous benefits.
Q : Why is this helpful for SIBO?
A : Typical probiotics on the market often contain lactobacillus and bifidobacillis. When a dog has SIBO, those probiotics can propagate in the small intestine, exacerbating the problem and actually make it worse. Instead, the probiotics in Soil & Sea remain intact until they reach the lower intestine and colon. Additionally, sugars from typical prebiotics like maltodextrin can also make SIBO worse, and these prebiotics do not contain those same elements, thereby limiting the sugars in the body.
Q : Is Soil & Sea intended for short or long term use?
A : We always recommend rotating probiotics to help address all systems in the body. Because it provides additional bacterial strains, we suggest adding it to your rotation.
Q : Is this ok for animals with thyroid issues (because of iodine)?
A : Chlorella is freshwater sourced and naturally low in iodine. There is no concern for animals diagnosed with thyroid issues, as it’s a low iodine algae to begin with and it’s not intended to be a food source in this formula (hence the cell wall is still intact), it’s purpose is to provide prebiotic benefits. But, as always, we recommend discussing any supplements you’re thinking of adding with your vet.
- SAFE AND EFFECTIVE USE IN PREGNANT ANIMALS OR THOSE INTENDED FOR BREEDING HAS NOT BEEN PROVEN.
- IF ANIMAL'S CONDITION WORSENS OR DOES NOT IMPROVE, STOP PRODUCT ADMINISTRATION AND CONSULT YOUR VETERINARIAN.
- THIS INFORMATION IS INTENDED TO PROVIDE INFORMATION ONLY.
- EACH ANIMAL HEALTH SITUATION IS UNIQUE. THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED FOR USE IN DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT OF SPECIFIC HEALTH PROBLEMS OR DISEASES, AND SHOULD NEVER BE CONSIDERED AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR VETERINARY ADVICE.”
JJ E-Homez Holistic Pet Return Policy
Generally, all our products are strictly non-refundable nor exchangeable.
However, in the event you received an incorrect or defective item, or any other valid reason that you can't enjoy your purchase, we will provide a refund or an exchange, case by case basis.
All we ask is that when the item is returned, it should meet the following requirements:
- Reach out to us to arrange an appointment to drop off your item at 216A Boon Lay Ave.
- Item returned should be in their original & sealed packaging. Broken seals will not be accepted, unless there's a valid reason, based on case by case basis.
- Please ensure at least 6 months of shelf life if it's a perishable item.
- Send us your order confirmation email for refund verification.
Items not eligible for returns:
- Food related, wearables, beds and carriers due to food safety & hygiene reasons.
- Items that are purchased from promotional pricing from all of our sales channels.
- Customers who had a history of returning more than 3 items.
When we receive the refunded/exchange item, we will review the condition of the item, and reach out to you to confirm and issue a refund/exchange within 7 working days. We regret that customers who decline to respect our policy will be ineligible for exchange, returns and refunds.
Do also note that if we find that a product has been intentionally damaged or tampered with, refunds will not be offered.
As generally, returns are not allowed otherwise, please check your order (e.g. type, size, colour, quantity, etc) before checking out. If you need help with any product, chat with us or please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pre-order Items T&C
Please note of the following terms & conditions on all our Pre-order items :
- Full payment is required for all Pre-order items.
- Expect Pre-order items to be delivered between 3 to 15 working days (depending on which item) starting from your order date.
- We will connect via WhatsApp or Email should there be any updates or concerns regarding your order.
Website promotion for year 2023
Free Delivery for : orders above $38
*Terms & Conditions:
- Website promotion is only applicable for orders/payments made via our website.
- Promotions at other shopping platforms (Carousell, Lazada, Shopee, Amazon) is only applicable for orders/payments made via our shops within those shopping platforms.