HerbAprin can help dogs (and horses relax), sleep and heal. It is an ideal companion to Inflapotion™ and the perfect choice for relieving discomfort safely and effectively. It also contains herbs known to be mild dog sedatives so she can rest more comfortably.
If your dog has acute discomfort following surgery, injury, or illness or just works or plays too hard, HerbAprin can help with:
- Age-related aches and pains
- Discomfort associated with conditions like hip dysplasia, arthritis, and ACL/CCL injuries
- Soreness from tumors and cysts
- Sleeplessness and restlessness due to discomfort or anxiety
- Post-surgery discomfort
- Hospice Care
HerbAprin is made with 100% Organic herbs in a proprietary blend :
- Chamomile flower
- Feverfew herb
- Rosemary herb
- Skullcap herb
- Valerian Root
- White Willow bark.
High in iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, vitamins A, B-complex, C, G, and zinc. Columbus first introduced Capsicum from Europe in 1493 and it was popularized as a powerful stimulant. It was also used to prevent and rid the body of serious infectious diseases. Capsicum has been used to normalize blood pressure, whether high or low, along with promoting circulation. It has been used to control pain and bleeding as well. Other uses are as a carrier for other herbs.
One of the best known herbs for its sedative qualities. Chamomile tea is often used to calm nerves and reduce stress. It is also common to use to aid in digestion and relieve indigestion. It works by relaxing the smooth muscle lining of the digestive tract. Chamomile contains a natural hormone similar to thyroxine that helps strengthen the hair and skin. Chamomile has been found to cleanse the liver and have anti-inflammatory properties.
Historically used to strengthen the uterus, for toothache, and as a tonic and stomachic. It is most commonly used today for migraine headache with nausea. It has been shown to have anti-inflammatory properties and has been used for pain relief.
Uses have been traced to prehistoric times. Native Americans have used this herb as a poultice for wounds and as a tonic for the blood. The German Commission E Monographs have approved it for nervousness and as a sedative, which can also lower blood pressure.
One of the oldest known herbs. It has been used through the ages for memory and to help with headaches. It stimulates capillary circulation, carrying more oxygen and blood get to the brain. It also helps to remove phlegm, acts as a heart tonic. The German Commission E has approved rosemary to support healthy digestion, and externally for healthy circulation and to alleviate joint pain.
Introduced to the western medical world in 1772 for insomnia and nervousness. It is known as one of the best nervines and has been called ‘food for the nerves’. Chinese physicians have used skullcap as a tranquilizer, sedative, and to treat convulsions. Skullcap may treat a variety of conditions, including anxiety, pain, high blood pressure, and epilepsy.
Used historically by the ancient Incas, as a nervine and anti-spasmodic, sedative. The Greeks used valerian as a decongestant, for digestion, nausea, and urinary tract disorders. Native Americans used it for healing wounds. Valerian is beneficial for the heart, lungs, liver, stomach, nerves, and brain. It is a strong nervine herb that produces a calming effect to aid individuals suffering from insomnia, anxiety, and restlessness.
White Willow Bark
Used for centuries for pain relief. It contains salicin, which is the component of original aspirin. Rather than chemically producing the salicytic acid, the herb will naturally turn the salicin to salicytic acid in the intestines so it is much gentler on the stomach. Native Americans used to chew on it for pain relief. White Willow bark has been used for pain and inflammation since the first century.
Product Usage Directions
Use as needed for pain, depending on severity of injury (up to a maximum of 3 times per 24 hour period). Decrease dosing as improvement is observed. If taken for 6 days, take the 7th day off dosing. HerbAprin is the perfect "pulsing" option if your pet has difficulty with day's off dosing of Inflapotion™.
If the dog or cat is finicky or has a sensitive digestive system, start out with ¼ to ½ of the directed amount for a few days, gradually increasing to the full amount as the pet accepts the taste and until you are certain your pet is able to tolerate the formula well.
Discontinue use 10 days prior to any surgery. Wait 24 hours after surgery before giving.
Recommended Dosage :
- HerbAprin Powder - 1/2 tsp per 25 pounds of bodyweight.
- HerbAprin Tincture - One squeeze of the dropper (it will only fill halfway) per 25 pounds. For dogs under 25 lbs, give one drop per pound of body weight.
- HerbAprin Capsules - 1-2 capsules per 25 lbs of body weight.
- IN ORDER TO PRESERVE FRESHNESS, KEEP CLOSED IN A COOL, DRY PLACE AND AVOID EXCESSIVE HEAT.
- KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS.
- THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO CURE OR TREAT MAJOR DISEASE, ILLNESS, OR INJURY AND IS NOT SUITABLE FOR REGULAR VETERINARY CARE.
- FOR ANIMAL USE ONLY.
- NOT INTENDED FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION.
Q : How long does a pack last?
A : 3oz package contains approximately 64 servings (1/2 tsp). 12oz package contains approximately 190 servings (1/2 tsp), 2lb package contains approximately 810 servings (1/2 tsp).
JJ E-Homez Return Policy
Generally, all our products are strictly non-refundable nor exchangeable.
However, in the event you received an incorrect or defective item, or any other valid reason that you can't enjoy your purchase, we will provide a refund or an exchange, case by case basis.
All we ask is that when the item is returned, it should meet the following requirements:
- Reach out to us to arrange an appointment to drop off your item at 216A Boon Lay Ave.
- Item returned should be in their original & sealed packaging. Broken seals will not be accepted, unless there's a valid reason, based on case by case basis.
- Please ensure at least 6 months of shelf life if it's a perishable item.
- Send us your order confirmation email for refund verification.
Items not eligible for returns:
- Food related, wearables, beds and carriers due to food safety & hygiene reasons.
- Items that are purchased from promotional pricing from all of our sales channels.
- Customers who had a history of returning more than 3 items.
When we receive the refunded/exchange item, we will review the condition of the item, and reach out to you to confirm and issue a refund/exchange within 7 working days. We regret that customers who decline to respect our policy will be ineligible for exchange, returns and refunds.
Do also note that if we find that a product has been intentionally damaged or tampered with, refunds will not be offered.
As generally, returns are not allowed otherwise, please check your order (e.g. type, size, colour, quantity, etc) before checking out. If you need help with any product, chat with us or please send us an email to [email protected]
Pre-order Items T&C
Please note of the following terms & conditions on all our Pre-order items :
- Full payment is required for all Pre-order items.
- Expect Pre-order items to be delivered between 3 to 15 working days (depending on which item) starting from your order date.
- We will connect via WhatsApp or Email should there be any updates or concerns regarding your order.
Website promotion for year 2021
Free Delivery for : orders above $38
*Terms & Conditions:
- Website promotion is only applicable for orders/payments made via our website.
- Promotions at other shopping platforms (Carousell, Lazada, Shopee, Amazon or Qoo10) is only applicable for orders/payments made via our shops within those shopping platforms.