WildWash have chosen ingredients from four continents that have been selected as the most effective insect repelling botanicals in their country of origin. By combining these together, WildWash have created an effective natural Flea & Bug Repellent for dogs & horses. The revolutionary blend of plants and herbs uses ingredients such as Peppermint and Lavender, which work together to help deter fleas, flies, mites and ticks. It can be applied as often as needed to deter fleas, flies, mites & ticks
Fleas are a constant source of annoyance to pet owners. We have had very successful feedback from clients about the natural flea repellent ingredients we use in our shampoos. Customers also love the fact that they are combating this problem naturally without using harsh chemicals on their beloved pets.
- Available in 300ml size.
- Suitable for dogs.
- Great with insect bites concern.
- To deter flea and ticks naturally.
- Polysorbate 20,
- Equisetum (Horsetail) Arvense Herb,
- Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Herb,
- *Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil,
- *Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil,
- *Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil,
- *Cymbopogon Flexuosus (Lemongrass) Leaf Oil,
- *Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Oil,
- *Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil,
- Benzyl Alcohol,
- Benzyl Benzoate,
- Benzyl Salicylate.
*Essential Oil | ***Organic
Product Usage Directions
- Apply freely to skin and coat to deter fleas, flies, mites, ticks and mosquitoes.
- Use as often as necessary.
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use
- Avoid contact with eyes and internal ears.
- External use only. Keep out of reach of children.
- Seek medical advice if swallowed.
JJ E-Homez Return Policy
Generally, all our products are strictly non-refundable nor exchangeable.
However, in the event you received an incorrect or defective item, or any other valid reason that you can't enjoy your purchase, we will provide a refund or an exchange, case by case basis.
All we ask is that when the item is returned, it should meet the following requirements:
- Reach out to us to arrange an appointment to drop off your item at 216A Boon Lay Ave.
- Item returned should be in their original & sealed packaging. Broken seals will not be accepted, unless there's a valid reason, based on case by case basis.
- Please ensure at least 6 months of shelf life if it's a perishable item.
- Send us your order confirmation email for refund verification.
Items not eligible for returns:
- Food related, wearables, beds and carriers due to food safety & hygiene reasons.
- Items that are purchased from promotional pricing from all of our sales channels.
- Customers who had a history of returning more than 3 items.
When we receive the refunded/exchange item, we will review the condition of the item, and reach out to you to confirm and issue a refund/exchange within 7 working days. We regret that customers who decline to respect our policy will be ineligible for exchange, returns and refunds.
Do also note that if we find that a product has been intentionally damaged or tampered with, refunds will not be offered.
As generally, returns are not allowed otherwise, please check your order (e.g. type, size, colour, quantity, etc) before checking out. If you need help with any product, chat with us or please send us an email to email@example.com
Pre-order Items T&C
Please note of the following terms & conditions on all our Pre-order items :
- Full payment is required for all Pre-order items.
- Expect Pre-order items to be delivered between 3 to 15 working days (depending on which item) starting from your order date.
- We will connect via WhatsApp or Email should there be any updates or concerns regarding your order.
Website promotion for year 2021
Free Delivery for : orders above $38
*Terms & Conditions:
- Website promotion is only applicable for orders/payments made via our website.
- Promotions at other shopping platforms (Carousell, Lazada, Shopee, Amazon or Qoo10) is only applicable for orders/payments made via our shops within those shopping platforms.