Frankincense Carteri essential oil is hydro-distilled from a Middle Eastern or African tree’s gum resin. It has been used for thousands of years as a spiritual incense, folk medicine, and in cosmetics
In traditional Chinese Medicine, the gum resin is used for bruising, swelling, sores, and pain from traumatic injuries.
Frankincense Carteri has the ability to rejuvenate the look of mature skin and can be used in serums or creams for the face. It is also used as an immune system support.
Frankincense can be a dear friend during times of grief and sorrow.
- Botanical Name : Boswellia carteri (also known as Boswellia sacra)
- Country of Origin : Somalia
- Extraction Method : Hydro-Distilled
- Plant Part : Resin
- Strength of Aroma : Medium
- Aromatic Scent : A green, balsamic, lemon-wood odor
- Blends Well With : Bergamot, Cedarwood Atlas, Clary Sage, Coriander Seed, Jasmine Absolute, Myrrh, Nutmeg, Orange Sweet, Pine Scots, Sandalwood Australian, Spruce and Vetiver.
- KidSafe® : Yes
- Cautions : None known.
- Sizes available : 10ml, 30ml, 100ml
Product Usage Directions
- The properties of Frankincense Carteri make it ideal for joint pain associated with aging or overuse. Add 5-7 drops in a tablespoon of carrier oil and smooth over achy joints or add to skin rejuvenating preparations.
- Diffusing Frankincense Carteri oil during meditation creates a soothing, peaceful environment. Add to a favorite unscented lotion with a drop or two of myrrh or rose absolute for the friend who is grieving a loss.
Plant Therapy Return Policy
Our goal is to help you and your family live happier, healthier lives – and that includes ensuring you’re completely satisfied with your purchase. If, for any reason, you are unhappy with your Plant Therapy product, we offer a 100% money back guarantee within 90 days of purchase. Has it been more than 90 days? Don't worry, we are still happy to credit your account with the amount of return.
Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Plant Therapy Disclaimers
The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a Medical Doctor who is also qualified in clinical Aromatherapy. All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion.
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Bottles are filled by volume. Some bottle sizes may not be filled to the top, but do contain the volume of oil specified.
JJ E-Homez Holistic Pet Return Policy
Generally, all our products are strictly non-refundable nor exchangeable.
However, in the event you received an incorrect or defective item, or any other valid reason that you can't enjoy your purchase, we will provide a refund or an exchange, case by case basis.
All we ask is that when the item is returned, it should meet the following requirements:
- Reach out to us to arrange an appointment to drop off your item at 216A Boon Lay Ave.
- Item returned should be in their original & sealed packaging. Broken seals will not be accepted, unless there's a valid reason, based on case by case basis.
- Please ensure at least 6 months of shelf life if it's a perishable item.
- Send us your order confirmation email for refund verification.
Items not eligible for returns:
- Food related, wearables, beds and carriers due to food safety & hygiene reasons.
- Items that are purchased from promotional pricing from all of our sales channels.
- Customers who had a history of returning more than 3 items.
When we receive the refunded/exchange item, we will review the condition of the item, and reach out to you to confirm and issue a refund/exchange within 7 working days. We regret that customers who decline to respect our policy will be ineligible for exchange, returns and refunds.
Do also note that if we find that a product has been intentionally damaged or tampered with, refunds will not be offered.
As generally, returns are not allowed otherwise, please check your order (e.g. type, size, colour, quantity, etc) before checking out. If you need help with any product, chat with us or please send us an email to email@example.com
Pre-order Items T&C
Please note of the following terms & conditions on all our Pre-order items :
- Full payment is required for all Pre-order items.
- Expect Pre-order items to be delivered between 3 to 15 working days (depending on which item) starting from your order date.
- We will connect via WhatsApp or Email should there be any updates or concerns regarding your order.
Website promotion for year 2022
Free Delivery for : orders above $38
*Terms & Conditions:
- Website promotion is only applicable for orders/payments made via our website.
- Promotions at other shopping platforms (Carousell, Lazada, Shopee, Amazon or Qoo10) is only applicable for orders/payments made via our shops within those shopping platforms.