When Dr Mercola made the decision to no longer sleep on chemical-laden, toxic bedding, it was decided that his pets would not either!
However, it was hard to find a pet bed that did not have potentially harmful flame retardants – which may contribute to health problems in people and pets.
Dr Mercola's Premium Pet Bed was made to be a solution to this problem - a completely non-toxic pet bed that gives your furry family member a comfortable, safe place to rest and sleep.
The Premium Pet Bed is ideal for dogs, puppies, cats, and kittens, and features:
- Absolutely NO flame retardants or other chemicals
- Three non-toxic, safe layers: an organic cotton outer, silk lining, and non-toxic poly-microfiber fill
- Incredibly strong and resilient materials -- so dogs won’t chew through them
- Body temperature regulation, which helps prevent allergies and hot spots
- Silk to help repel dust mites
- A soft, comfortable place for pets
- An easy-to-clean, removable outer cover
- Dimensions: 45” x 35” x 3”
And since pets spend most of their time indoors, they are even more susceptible to the potentially harmful effects of indoor air pollution – making it even more important to give them a non-toxic, comfortable place. Give your best friend the bed it needs today!
Q : What are the washing instructions for this pet bed?
A : Unlike other pet beds, a superior advantage of the Premium Pet Bed is that it can be safely washed. The Premium Pet Bed has a mold-resistant outer cover that can be easily removed for washing – just machine wash in cold water on the delicate cycle, and then tumble dry using low heat.
Q : What are the dimensions of each size bed?
A : The Premium Pet Bed comes in three sizes: medium, large, and extra-large. Following are the dimensions for each size:
- Medium: 27” x 21” x 3”
- Large: 35” x 27” x 3”
- Extra-Large: 45” x 35” x 3”
Q : Should I worry about my pet chewing this bed?
A : No – the bed is made of very strong materials that make it very hard for pets to chew through (I have two dogs that are very aggressive chewers and the bed has no holes or tears).
Q : Why are the pet beds made in China?
A : All Dr. Mercola silk-filled bedding is made in China. China produces around 80% of the world’s silk, with India making up the remainder. Silk weaving was invented in China and is a craft they have been perfecting for centuries.
JJ E-Homez Holistic Pet Return Policy
Generally, all our products are strictly non-refundable nor exchangeable.
However, in the event you received an incorrect or defective item, or any other valid reason that you can't enjoy your purchase, we will provide a refund or an exchange, case by case basis.
All we ask is that when the item is returned, it should meet the following requirements:
- Reach out to us to arrange an appointment to drop off your item at 216A Boon Lay Ave.
- Item returned should be in their original & sealed packaging. Broken seals will not be accepted, unless there's a valid reason, based on case by case basis.
- Please ensure at least 6 months of shelf life if it's a perishable item.
- Send us your order confirmation email for refund verification.
Items not eligible for returns:
- Food related, wearables, beds and carriers due to food safety & hygiene reasons.
- Items that are purchased from promotional pricing from all of our sales channels.
- Customers who had a history of returning more than 3 items.
When we receive the refunded/exchange item, we will review the condition of the item, and reach out to you to confirm and issue a refund/exchange within 7 working days. We regret that customers who decline to respect our policy will be ineligible for exchange, returns and refunds.
Do also note that if we find that a product has been intentionally damaged or tampered with, refunds will not be offered.
As generally, returns are not allowed otherwise, please check your order (e.g. type, size, colour, quantity, etc) before checking out. If you need help with any product, chat with us or please send us an email to email@example.com
Pre-order Items T&C
Please note of the following terms & conditions on all our Pre-order items :
- Full payment is required for all Pre-order items.
- Expect Pre-order items to be delivered between 3 to 15 working days (depending on which item) starting from your order date.
- We will connect via WhatsApp or Email should there be any updates or concerns regarding your order.
Website promotion for year 2022
Free Delivery for : orders above $38
*Terms & Conditions:
- Website promotion is only applicable for orders/payments made via our website.
- Promotions at other shopping platforms (Carousell, Lazada, Shopee, Amazon or Qoo10) is only applicable for orders/payments made via our shops within those shopping platforms.