Inflapotion™ is a 100% organic herbal remedy that contains herbs traditionally used to relieve everyday aches and pains Inflapotion™ may provide relief very quickly when used as directed.
- General age-related stiffness and discomfort
- Large breed puppy "growing pains"
- Discomfort and Minor Injuries
- Overexertion commonly associated with working dogs
- Hospice Care
- Skin Inflammation
Inflapotion™ is made with a proprietary blend of 100% organic herbs:
- Comfrey Leaf
- Echinacea purpurea herb
- Marshmallow Root
- Milk Thistle seed
- Red Clover
- Slippery elm bark
Also known as 'bone knit' for its ability to knit tissue and bone back together. Comfrey was used by the Greeks and Romans for wound healing, respiratory ailments, to stop bleeding, and as a poultice to mend broken bones. Nicholas Culpeper, a seventeenth-century English Herbalist, recommended comfrey for all wounds external and internal. The Cherokee tribe used the comfrey plant for many ailments. Comfrey is one of the most valuable herbs known to man. It has been used with success for centuries as a wound healer and bone knitter.
Echineacea Purpurea Herb
Used in the U.S. and Canada by Native Americans for swelling and respiratory support. Echinacea also supports the immune system. Echinacea has shown to help with skin issues.
An anti-inflammatory and anti-irritant, which makes it good for joints and the gastrointestinal tract. it is high in calcium, iodine, iron, pantothenic acid, sodium, vitamins A and B-complex. Marshmallow has been used as food and medicine since ancient Egyptian times. Marshmallow helps expel phlegm and relaxes the bronchial tubes while soothing and healing.
Milk Thistle Herb
Has been shown in dogs that it could help reverse both acute and chronic liver problems and it is beneficial with general liver restoration, protection, and strengthening. Milk Thistle was used in Europe as a remedy for liver problems and as a digestive aid. The liver is an extremely important organ in the body. Milk Thistle has been proven to be very beneficial for liver function. Its high mineral content includes chromium, iron, manganese, phosphorus, selenium, tin, zinc.
Red Clover Herb
Valued as a blood cleanser and has been used for treating cancer, bronchitis, nervous conditions, spasms, and toxins in the body. Studies indicate Red Clover contains some antibiotic properties beneficial against several bacteria. Researchers as the National Cancer Institute have found anticancer activity in Red Clover. It also has been used in natural hormone balancing. While the use of Red Clover as a cancer treatment has not been validated, research continues and is promising. Red Clover is a rich source of calcium, copper, magnesium, manganese, nickel, tin, vitamins A, C, B-complex, F, and P.
Slippery Elm Bark
Known by Native Americans and early colonist as a valuable survival food. They used the inner bark as a salve externally for burns and wounds. It was used for colds, coughs, sore throats, wounds, as a poultice to bring boils to a head, and bowel complaints. Many herbalists call it one of the most valuable remedies in herbal practice. It contains as much nutrition as oatmeal. It has been used mainly to treat gastrointestinal problems, such as stomach and intestinal ulcers, soothing the stomach and colon, indigestion, acidity, and to lubricate the bowels. Nutritionally Slippery Elm contains: calcium, copper, iodine, niacin, selenium, and vitamins A, F, K, and P.
Used since the 16th century by the Aztecs in Mexico and possibly as early as the 9th century in the Kanem Empire. A 2008 study showed immune modulating effects, which can help reduce allergies. Studies have also shown it to be a potent anti-cancer food as well as enhancing detoxification and natural cleansing. Spirulina is over 60% protein and has a high concentration of beta carotene, vitamin B-12 iron, trace minerals and gamma-linolenic acid (GLA).
Product Usage Directions
We recommend using this blend for 2 weeks then rest for 1 week, repeat as needed. We suggest using higher dose until results are observed then back down to the lowest maintenance dose as soon as possible.
Recommended Dosage for dogs :
- Inflapotion Powder - 1/2 tsp per 25 pounds of bodyweight.
- Inflapotion Tincture - One squeeze of the dropper (it will only fill halfway) per 25 pounds. For dogs under 25 lbs., give one drop per pound of body weight.
- Inflapotion Capsules - 1-2 capsules per 25 pounds of body weight.
- Inflapotion is also available as an oil for external use. Please click here for Inflapotion oil.
Recommended Dosage for cats :
- Inflapotion Powder - 1/4 tsp for 8 to 10 lbs of body weight.
- IN ORDER TO PRESERVE FRESHNESS, KEEP CLOSED IN A COOL, DRY PLACE AND AVOID EXCESSIVE HEAT.
- KEEP THIS AND ALL HERBAL MEDICINES OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS.
- THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO CURE OR TREAT MAJOR DISEASE, ILLNESS, OR INJURY AND IS NOT SUITABLE FOR REGULAR VETERINARY CARE.
- FOR ANIMAL USE ONLY.
- NOT INTENDED FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION.
Q : How long does a pack last?
A : 3oz package contains approximately 64 servings (1/2 tsp). 12oz package contains approximately 190 servings (1/2 tsp), 2lb package contains approximately 810 servings (1/2 tsp).
JJ E-Homez Holistic Pet Return Policy
Generally, all our products are strictly non-refundable nor exchangeable.
However, in the event you received an incorrect or defective item, or any other valid reason that you can't enjoy your purchase, we will provide a refund or an exchange, case by case basis.
All we ask is that when the item is returned, it should meet the following requirements:
- Reach out to us to arrange an appointment to drop off your item at 216A Boon Lay Ave.
- Item returned should be in their original & sealed packaging. Broken seals will not be accepted, unless there's a valid reason, based on case by case basis.
- Please ensure at least 6 months of shelf life if it's a perishable item.
- Send us your order confirmation email for refund verification.
Items not eligible for returns:
- Food related, wearables, beds and carriers due to food safety & hygiene reasons.
- Items that are purchased from promotional pricing from all of our sales channels.
- Customers who had a history of returning more than 3 items.
When we receive the refunded/exchange item, we will review the condition of the item, and reach out to you to confirm and issue a refund/exchange within 7 working days. We regret that customers who decline to respect our policy will be ineligible for exchange, returns and refunds.
Do also note that if we find that a product has been intentionally damaged or tampered with, refunds will not be offered.
As generally, returns are not allowed otherwise, please check your order (e.g. type, size, colour, quantity, etc) before checking out. If you need help with any product, chat with us or please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pre-order Items T&C
Please note of the following terms & conditions on all our Pre-order items :
- Full payment is required for all Pre-order items.
- Expect Pre-order items to be delivered between 3 to 15 working days (depending on which item) starting from your order date.
- We will connect via WhatsApp or Email should there be any updates or concerns regarding your order.
Website promotion for year 2023
Free Delivery for : orders above $38
*Terms & Conditions:
- Website promotion is only applicable for orders/payments made via our website.
- Promotions at other shopping platforms (Carousell, Lazada, Shopee, Amazon) is only applicable for orders/payments made via our shops within those shopping platforms.