Colloidal Silver is a natural antibiotic, antiviral and anti-fungal. It is also effective in removing impurities in water. These natural properties make this an ideal solution for skin irritations and superficial injuries as well as internally for minor infections.
Some folks think that if it kills bad bacteria, it must kill the good stuff too. Not so. The late Penn State Professor, Dr. Rustum Roy, determined that the frequency generated or associated with colloidal silver was lethal to pathogenic bactercia while harmless to probiotic flora. Colloidal Silver can only kill pathogens that do not have lipid coating. The good bacteria that is supposed to be in the gut system has a lipid coating that the silver cannot breakthrough, making it perfectly safe.
What makes ours so good?
Glacier Peak Holistics's Colloidal Silver is patented and has dozens of scientific studies to back it up. This formula is the BEST we have ever seen and comes in a spray that could be used for external and internal issues. Also gently misted so your pet inhales all its beautiful benefits.
- Lightly mist your pet's skin to help heal abrasions, superficial cuts, allergic reactions, hot spots and so much more.
- Spray your pet's teeth and gums to help maintain oral health.
- Perfect for "Disinfecting" your pet's paws, nose, and under the tail after visiting the park, playgroup, or anywhere there's been lots of sniffing new or unfamiliar friends.
- Gently misting your pets mouth and feet could help eliminate germs both inside and out. This could also be sprayed into water and on food.
Product Usage Directions
Spray your pet’s teeth and gums to help maintain oral health. This is also perfect for “disinfecting” your dog’s paws, nose, and back end after visiting the dog park or playgroup and sniffing a lot of new and unfamiliar friends.
Feeding dosage :
- Under 25 pounds = 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon
- Over 25 pounds = 1/2 to 1 teaspoon
- Once or twice daily as desired
- Each spritz is 10 ppm solution
Q : How is Colloidal Silver Made?
A : Ionic silver is made by people with little machines at home. Real colloidal silver is made using high voltage spark discharge. Silver Nano Particles are most commonly used as antimicrobial and anti fungal agents in production of clothing, cosmetics, toys, paints, and in water filters. In the field of medicine, Silver Nano Particles are used in dentistry, orthopedics, surgery, and in the production of medicines.
During high voltage electric discharge between silver electrodes, plasma is produced under the effect of strong electric field with high temperature causing the removal of silver atoms from surface of the electrodes. In aqueous solutions, dissociation of water into oxygen and hydrogen atoms occurs. The interaction of active silver atoms with oxygen and hydrogen atoms and water particles causes the formation of stable nano particle colloidal silver.
In layman's terms, you take a really high voltage put into two silver electrodes and the silver particles become colloids, small molecules of silver suspended in water. This is very different from the people with small units as they can only create silver ions that combine with negative ions.
Q : Where can i find out more about Colloidal Sliver?
A : For more information about Colloidal Silver check out the scientific data we have put together here:
Q : Does it expire?
A : Although we did include a "best-before date", which is just to show that it was made 2 years before that date. However, we work with a research scientist and together with our founder, it has been confirmed that Colloidal Silver never really expires.
JJ E-Homez Return Policy
Generally, all our products are strictly non-refundable nor exchangeable.
However, in the event you received an incorrect or defective item, or any other valid reason that you can't enjoy your purchase, we will provide a refund or an exchange, case by case basis.
All we ask is that when the item is returned, it should meet the following requirements:
- Reach out to us to arrange an appointment to drop off your item at 216A Boon Lay Ave.
- Item returned should be in their original & sealed packaging. Broken seals will not be accepted, unless there's a valid reason, based on case by case basis.
- Please ensure at least 6 months of shelf life if it's a perishable item.
- Send us your order confirmation email for refund verification.
Items not eligible for returns:
- Food related, wearables, beds and carriers due to food safety & hygiene reasons.
- Items that are purchased from promotional pricing from all of our sales channels.
- Customers who had a history of returning more than 3 items.
When we receive the refunded/exchange item, we will review the condition of the item, and reach out to you to confirm and issue a refund/exchange within 7 working days. We regret that customers who decline to respect our policy will be ineligible for exchange, returns and refunds.
Do also note that if we find that a product has been intentionally damaged or tampered with, refunds will not be offered.
As generally, returns are not allowed otherwise, please check your order (e.g. type, size, colour, quantity, etc) before checking out. If you need help with any product, chat with us or please send us an email to [email protected]
Pre-order Items T&C
Please note of the following terms & conditions on all our Pre-order items :
- Full payment is required for all Pre-order items.
- Expect Pre-order items to be delivered between 3 to 15 working days (depending on which item) starting from your order date.
- We will connect via WhatsApp or Email should there be any updates or concerns regarding your order.
Website promotion for year 2021
Free Delivery for : orders above $38
*Terms & Conditions:
- Website promotion is only applicable for orders/payments made via our website.
- Promotions at other shopping platforms (Carousell, Lazada, Shopee, Amazon or Qoo10) is only applicable for orders/payments made via our shops within those shopping platforms.