Stress will often cause behavioral issues in our pets that are just plain hard to deal with. They can become irrational and even dangerous when in this state, either hurting themselves or their handler. Rescue Remedy is the most famous of Dr. Bach's products, and is actually a blend of five individual flower remedies. Each flower essence targets a specific stress induced issue, allowing a calming influence to restore focus and manageability.
Emotional and/or behavioral issues is something frequently overlooked as being non treatable. They are chalked up to the result of past or present traumas, or unknown sources and thought to be just part of the package. This is where Glacier Peak Holistics's Bach Rescue Remedy product shines!
Glacier Peak Holistics's Bach Rescue Remedy is made for your pet's emotional imbalances. Sometimes we know what is bothering our pets, however, some things happen to them that we know nothing about. They can internalize events that were never meant to harm them. Our domestic pets also internalize what we, as their caretakers, are going through. The Bach Rescue Remedy could help your pet move through emotional blocks that are keeping them from being their best and has been a popular stress relief for many 4 legged friends.
Product Usage Directions
The original formula comes with an empty 2 ounce spray bottle that could be used to spray a fine mist. Fill the bottle with purified water and then add 10 drops of the Rescue Remedy. Replace the spray top and shake well before using.
The Rescue Remedy is also easy to use by putting two drops in the palm of your hand and then allowing your pet to inhale the fragrance for several minutes.
It is okay to pre-dose by adding two drops to your pet's food or water before a vet visit or a trip to the groomer or a show.
JJ E-Homez Holistic Pet Return Policy
Generally, all our products are strictly non-refundable nor exchangeable.
However, in the event you received an incorrect or defective item, or any other valid reason that you can't enjoy your purchase, we will provide a refund or an exchange, case by case basis.
All we ask is that when the item is returned, it should meet the following requirements:
- Reach out to us to arrange an appointment to drop off your item at 216A Boon Lay Ave.
- Item returned should be in their original & sealed packaging. Broken seals will not be accepted, unless there's a valid reason, based on case by case basis.
- Please ensure at least 6 months of shelf life if it's a perishable item.
- Send us your order confirmation email for refund verification.
Items not eligible for returns:
- Food related, wearables, beds and carriers due to food safety & hygiene reasons.
- Items that are purchased from promotional pricing from all of our sales channels.
- Customers who had a history of returning more than 3 items.
When we receive the refunded/exchange item, we will review the condition of the item, and reach out to you to confirm and issue a refund/exchange within 7 working days. We regret that customers who decline to respect our policy will be ineligible for exchange, returns and refunds.
Do also note that if we find that a product has been intentionally damaged or tampered with, refunds will not be offered.
As generally, returns are not allowed otherwise, please check your order (e.g. type, size, colour, quantity, etc) before checking out. If you need help with any product, chat with us or please send us an email to email@example.com
Pre-order Items T&C
Please note of the following terms & conditions on all our Pre-order items :
- Full payment is required for all Pre-order items.
- Expect Pre-order items to be delivered between 3 to 15 working days (depending on which item) starting from your order date.
- We will connect via WhatsApp or Email should there be any updates or concerns regarding your order.
Website promotion for year 2023
Free Delivery for : orders above $38
*Terms & Conditions:
- Website promotion is only applicable for orders/payments made via our website.
- Promotions at other shopping platforms (Carousell, Lazada, Shopee, Amazon) is only applicable for orders/payments made via our shops within those shopping platforms.