Liver Kidney Clean is a veterinary formulated blend of organic mushrooms, foods and herbs that support and maintain normal liver and kidney function. Liver/Kidney Clean is like spring cleaning for your dog's most important organs.
Every day, dogs are exposed to toxins in their food, water and environment. This toxic "waste" includes lead and heavy metals, glyphosate and other pesticides, as well as fluoride, PCBs, plastics and other common chemicals.
The liver and kidneys break these toxins down and help exit them from the body. But, over time, they can be impacted by the toxins and start to decline. This puts not just the liver and kidneys at risk, but all of your dog's organs.
Liver Kidney Clean contains a proprietary blend of organic mushroom extracts. This blend contains:
- Organic Cordyceps Mushroom Extract - Contains polysaccharides that can support the liver and kidney when exposed to heavy metals and toxins.
- Organic Maitake Mushroom Extract - Supports healthy waste elimination and liver health.
- Organic Reishi Mushroom Extract - Scavenges and fights free radicals.
- Organic Shiitake Mushroom Extract - Enhances liver function.
- Organic Broccoli Sprouts - a rich and natural source of sulforaphane, which activates Phase II liver detoxification in dogs exposed to environmental toxins.
- Organic Milk Thistle Seed - contains the compound silymarin, which supports healthy liver and kidney function.
- Organic Burdock Root - a natural diuretic that helps clean the kidneys and liver.
- Organic Yellow Dock Root - gently cleanses the liver, spleen and kidneys.
- Organic Dandelion Root - a kidney tonic that helps the kidneys filter everyday toxins and maintains healthy liver function.
- Organic Marshmallow Root Extract - Helps cleanse the kidneys and bladder and supports the mucous membrane of the kidney and digestive tract.
- Natural Curcumin - Can improve lipid metabolism in the kidneys and help produce enzymes that help break down toxins in the liver.
Product Usage Directions
Give orally daily or as directed by your veterinarian.
It will last approximately 120 days for a 1-25 lbs dog, 60 days for a 26-50 lbs dog, 30 days for a 51-75 lbs dog, 22 days 76-100 lbs dog, and 15 days for 101+ lbs dogs.
Q : How are your mushrooms grown?
A : Our mushrooms come from China, which, believe it or not, is the only place you can find the entire mushroom. With that said, we take safety and purity seriously. Our mushrooms are grown on wood, in filtered air, way up in the mountains, hundreds of miles from the cities. Before the mushrooms leave China, they’re tested for pesticides and heavy metals and once they arrive in the USA, they’re tested again, then tested a third time before we put them into jars.
Q : Does Liver/Kidney Clean interfere with liver medications?
A : While we are unaware of any medications that Liver/Kidney Clean interferes with, you should consult with your veterinarian before use if you are concerned.
Q : How long should I give the product for?
A : We recommend giving Liver/Kidney Clean for 30-60 days and then to take a break for at least 30 days.
Q : How many times a year can I give the cleanse?
A : How often you give Liver/Kidney Clean depends on your dog’s diet and lifestyle. For dogs living in the city or for those eating processed foods, we recommend a quarterly cleanse.
Q : Can it be given in combination with Green Rover or Digest?
A : Yes, all three products contain broccoli sprouts which are high in sulforaphane, which helps to support the liver. Sulforaphane activates Phase II liver enzymes that support the body from exposure to heavy metals and environmental toxins. The extra dose of broccoli sprouts may cause excess gas in some dogs, so you may need to adjust the amount of Green Rover.
Q : Anything to avoid when doing a cleanse?
A : While your dog is on Liver/Kidney Clean, it’s a good idea to also look at giving him clean food and a clean environment at the same time. Try to avoid all chemicals or toxins if you can while your dog is on Liver/Kidney Clean.
Q : Are there any Four Leaf Rover products that should not be taken while on Liver/Kidney Clean?
A : No, we do not see any issues with combining Liver/Kidney Clean with our other products. If you’re concerned, we encourage you to consult with your veterinarian.
JJ E-Homez Holistic Pet Return Policy
Generally, all our products are strictly non-refundable nor exchangeable.
However, in the event you received an incorrect or defective item, or any other valid reason that you can't enjoy your purchase, we will provide a refund or an exchange, case by case basis.
All we ask is that when the item is returned, it should meet the following requirements:
- Reach out to us to arrange an appointment to drop off your item at 216A Boon Lay Ave.
- Item returned should be in their original & sealed packaging. Broken seals will not be accepted, unless there's a valid reason, based on case by case basis.
- Please ensure at least 6 months of shelf life if it's a perishable item.
- Send us your order confirmation email for refund verification.
Items not eligible for returns:
- Food related, wearables, beds and carriers due to food safety & hygiene reasons.
- Items that are purchased from promotional pricing from all of our sales channels.
- Customers who had a history of returning more than 3 items.
When we receive the refunded/exchange item, we will review the condition of the item, and reach out to you to confirm and issue a refund/exchange within 7 working days. We regret that customers who decline to respect our policy will be ineligible for exchange, returns and refunds.
Do also note that if we find that a product has been intentionally damaged or tampered with, refunds will not be offered.
As generally, returns are not allowed otherwise, please check your order (e.g. type, size, colour, quantity, etc) before checking out. If you need help with any product, chat with us or please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pre-order Items T&C
Please note of the following terms & conditions on all our Pre-order items :
- Full payment is required for all Pre-order items.
- Expect Pre-order items to be delivered between 3 to 15 working days (depending on which item) starting from your order date.
- We will connect via WhatsApp or Email should there be any updates or concerns regarding your order.
Website promotion for year 2022
Free Delivery for : orders above $38
*Terms & Conditions:
- Website promotion is only applicable for orders/payments made via our website.
- Promotions at other shopping platforms (Carousell, Lazada, Shopee, Amazon or Qoo10) is only applicable for orders/payments made via our shops within those shopping platforms.