Green Eggs is the natural way to help support and maintain healthy bone, joint cartilage and connective tissue function. Made with just 4 simple ingredients to help maintain joint mobility and healthy joint fluid viscosity.
Green Eggs contains Green Lipped Mussels, which are a good source of glycosaminoglycans (GAGs), a natural source of glucosamine, chondroitin sulfate and hyaluronic acid. It also contains Natural Eggshell Membrane (NEM) for additional joint mobility support:
- Eases joint stiffness due to normal daily exercise and activity
- Enhances healthy joint fluid viscosity
- Contains fatty acids, which are vital to strong muscles and healthy joints
- Helps maintain healthy cartilage and connective tissue
- Helps maintain healthy bone and joint function
Green Eggs is the natural approach to joint support. Its four simple but powerful ingredients with proven results:
- Green Lipped Mussels
Green Lipped Mussels are well researched for their ability to help maintain joint mobility and promote a healthy inflammatory response. Our Green Lipped Mussels are sustainably raised in the pristine waters of New Zealand. They are whole, freeze-dried mussels, never the leftover powder from oil extraction.
- NEM® Eggshell Membrane
Like Green Lipped Mussels, NEM® is another source of glycosaminoglycans (GAGs) for healthy bone and joint function. Our NEM® comes from human-grade egg shells that are carefully cleaned and selected from eggs used for human baked goods.
- Poria Cocos
This useful mushroom grows on the roots of trees and is technically a mass of mycelium. Unlike most mycelium, our organic Poria contains a minimum 30% beta-glucan. Poria has an affinity for the kidneys but also helps promote healthy bones and joints.
Curcumin is well researched for its ability to help maintain a normal inflammatory response. It's worth noting that a lot of curcumin is synthetic or has synthetic colors and chemicals added. Our Curcumin is carbon-14 tested to be 95% curcuminoids and free of synthetic additives.
Product Usage Directions
When starting your dog Green Eggs, double the amount for the first 10 days. Give orally daily or as directed by your veterinarian.
It will last approximately 60 days for a 1-25 lbs dog, 45 days for a 26-50 lbs dog, 30 days for a 51-75 lbs dog, 27 days 76-100 lbs dog, and 22 days for 101+ lbs dogs.
Q : Can Green Eggs be taken alongside joint products?
A : Yes! The ingredients in Green Eggs should not interact with most joint products. In fact, Green Eggs pairs well with Safe-Sea, which is a sustainable supply of green lipped mussel oil and other important omega fats not found in many other oils. If you have concerns about any other joint products, please connect with your holistic veterinarian.
Q : Is there glucosamine in Green Eggs?
A : Both NEM ® eggshells and green-lipped mussels are rich in glycosaminoglycans (GAGs), which are a natural source of glucosamine, chondroitin and hyaluronic acid.
Q : Can I still give Green Eggs if my dog reacts to eggs?
A : If your dog has an egg sensitivity, then there’s a chance he could react to Green Eggs. If you have concerns about sensitivities, start with a very small amount, or check with your veterinarian.
Q : Is the curcumin in Green Eggs synthetic?
A : Our curcumin is pure and natural. It’s carbon-14 tested to be a minimum 95% curcuminoids, the active compound in turmeric. This is the gold standard test for detecting synthetic turmeric and synthetic additives.
Q : Should I store Green Eggs in the fridge?
A : A key ingredient in Green Eggs is green lipped mussel powder, which contains a lot of beneficial fats. These valuable fats will oxidize much more slowly if you store the jar in the fridge. But, if your fridge is tight on space it’s ok to store Green Eggs in a cool, dark place as long as you use it within 30 days.
JJ E-Homez Holistic Pet Return Policy
Generally, all our products are strictly non-refundable nor exchangeable.
However, in the event you received an incorrect or defective item, or any other valid reason that you can't enjoy your purchase, we will provide a refund or an exchange, case by case basis.
All we ask is that when the item is returned, it should meet the following requirements:
- Reach out to us to arrange an appointment to drop off your item at 216A Boon Lay Ave.
- Item returned should be in their original & sealed packaging. Broken seals will not be accepted, unless there's a valid reason, based on case by case basis.
- Please ensure at least 6 months of shelf life if it's a perishable item.
- Send us your order confirmation email for refund verification.
Items not eligible for returns:
- Food related, wearables, beds and carriers due to food safety & hygiene reasons.
- Items that are purchased from promotional pricing from all of our sales channels.
- Customers who had a history of returning more than 3 items.
When we receive the refunded/exchange item, we will review the condition of the item, and reach out to you to confirm and issue a refund/exchange within 7 working days. We regret that customers who decline to respect our policy will be ineligible for exchange, returns and refunds.
Do also note that if we find that a product has been intentionally damaged or tampered with, refunds will not be offered.
As generally, returns are not allowed otherwise, please check your order (e.g. type, size, colour, quantity, etc) before checking out. If you need help with any product, chat with us or please send us an email to email@example.com
Pre-order Items T&C
Please note of the following terms & conditions on all our Pre-order items :
- Full payment is required for all Pre-order items.
- Expect Pre-order items to be delivered between 3 to 15 working days (depending on which item) starting from your order date.
- We will connect via WhatsApp or Email should there be any updates or concerns regarding your order.
Website promotion for year 2022
Free Delivery for : orders above $38
*Terms & Conditions:
- Website promotion is only applicable for orders/payments made via our website.
- Promotions at other shopping platforms (Carousell, Lazada, Shopee, Amazon or Qoo10) is only applicable for orders/payments made via our shops within those shopping platforms.