Digest is a natural supply of digestive enzymes and bovine pancreas, to help support normal pancreas & liver organ function and proper digestion. Digest also contains soil-based probiotics to support the gut. Digest can also help maintain the body's natural resistance to yeast.
Enzymes help digest your dog's food and fire most of the metabolic processes in your dog's body. Your dog can produce his own enzymes, but if he's eating cooked food, he may not make enough or it can strain the pancreas. Undigested food can stress the pancreas and endocrine organs. Some dogs have trouble assimilating nutrients or may be at risk for enzyme deficiency. Senior dogs, with some digestive issues and dogs eating processed diets might struggle to produce enough enzymes too.
Digestive enzymes have the ability to help kill the protective biofilm that shields yeast from anti fungal support and treatments. Instead of giving Digest at mealtime, give it separately to give enzymes the best chance to help target and destroy yeast. Therefore, It’s also a good idea to give dogs with food intolerances, allergies, recurring ear infections and skin problems Digest. It can help support for symptoms of poor gut health.
- Digestive enzymes and Grass-fed New Zealand bovine pancreas, the purest source of enzymes of protease, amylase, lipase, and trypsin, to support healthy pancreas and digestive organ function.
- Organic alfalfa juice powder and broccoli sprout powder, a natural source of sulforaphane, a powerful source of enzymes that trigger the liver detoxification pathway, to support normal detoxification and liver function.
- Soil-based probiotics and natural prebiotics support a healthy gut and normal digestive function.
- Recommended for dogs that are senior, on cooked foods, with chronic pancreatitis, with digestive and malabsorption issues, having Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), with leaky gut syndrome, with acid reflux, exocrine pancreatic insufficiency (EPI), and yeast overgrowth.
Product Usage Directions
Give orally daily.
Digest should not be heated up or added to hot food as heat kills the digestive enzymes.
Note: If your dog suffers from EPI (Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency), you can add liquid to the Digest powder and let it stand for 20-60 minutes.
It will last approximately 45 days for a 1-30 lbs dog, 30 days for a 31-60 lbs dog, 22 days 61-100 lbs dog, and 15 days for 101+ lbs dogs.
Q : What is the best way to give Digest?
A : If you’re giving Digest to support your dog’s pancreas and digestive organs, give it as close to meal time as possible. If you’re using Digest to help your dog with yeast overgrowth, then make sure you give it a few hours away from meals. This is important as digestive enzymes can help break down yeast biofilm if they’re not busy digesting.
Q : Will Digest help support my dog's immune system?
A : Digest provides natural enzymes for proper digestion. It helps support normal pancreas and organ function. Broccoli sprouts are added to supply your dog with the richest food source of sulforaphane. Sulforaphane helps with liver detoxification, immune health and is an important free radical scavenger.
Q : Can I use Digest with Green Rover?
A : You can combine Digest with Green Rover. The extra dose of broccoli sprouts may cause excess gas in some dogs, so you may need to adjust the amount of Green Rover.
Q : Should I store Digest in the fridge?
A : Yes, if you have room in your fridge we recommend you keep Digest stored inside. If not, make sure you keep it in a cool, dark place and use it within 60 days.
Q : Should I continue to use Digest long-term after the Yeast-Free Fido kit?
A : It’s not necessary unless you want to give your dog extra pancreas or digestive support.
Q : Can I give Digest instead of probiotics?
A : For most dogs, there are enough soil-based probiotics to make Digest an everyday probiotic. If you’re looking for probiotics that also support your dog from everyday toxins, then Protect would be a better choice.
JJ E-Homez Holistic Pet Return Policy
Generally, all our products are strictly non-refundable nor exchangeable.
However, in the event you received an incorrect or defective item, or any other valid reason that you can't enjoy your purchase, we will provide a refund or an exchange, case by case basis.
All we ask is that when the item is returned, it should meet the following requirements:
- Reach out to us to arrange an appointment to drop off your item at 216A Boon Lay Ave.
- Item returned should be in their original & sealed packaging. Broken seals will not be accepted, unless there's a valid reason, based on case by case basis.
- Please ensure at least 6 months of shelf life if it's a perishable item.
- Send us your order confirmation email for refund verification.
Items not eligible for returns:
- Food related, wearables, beds and carriers due to food safety & hygiene reasons.
- Items that are purchased from promotional pricing from all of our sales channels.
- Customers who had a history of returning more than 3 items.
When we receive the refunded/exchange item, we will review the condition of the item, and reach out to you to confirm and issue a refund/exchange within 7 working days. We regret that customers who decline to respect our policy will be ineligible for exchange, returns and refunds.
Do also note that if we find that a product has been intentionally damaged or tampered with, refunds will not be offered.
As generally, returns are not allowed otherwise, please check your order (e.g. type, size, colour, quantity, etc) before checking out. If you need help with any product, chat with us or please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pre-order Items T&C
Please note of the following terms & conditions on all our Pre-order items :
- Full payment is required for all Pre-order items.
- Expect Pre-order items to be delivered between 3 to 15 working days (depending on which item) starting from your order date.
- We will connect via WhatsApp or Email should there be any updates or concerns regarding your order.
Website promotion for year 2022
Free Delivery for : orders above $38
*Terms & Conditions:
- Website promotion is only applicable for orders/payments made via our website.
- Promotions at other shopping platforms (Carousell, Lazada, Shopee, Amazon or Qoo10) is only applicable for orders/payments made via our shops within those shopping platforms.