Dr Judy Morgan Naturally Healthy Pets New Zealand Deer Velvet Senior Formula helps to maintain and support healthy tissue, cartilage and joints. It supports and maintain proper body functions of both physical and mental well-being. Recommended for all breeds to support healthy hip and joint function. Supports cognitive abilities. Helps reduce oxidative stress/negative effects of stress.
Contains: 120 chewable tablets 750 mg, made in New Zealand
Active Ingredients per each 750mg tablet :
- Bio Active Deer Velvet 500mg (USA Patented 6482443)
- Green Lipped Mussel 125mg
- Chondroitin Sulphate 75mg
- Ginseng 20mg
Inactive Ingredient :
- Unitab tablet binder - Microcrystalline Cellulose (MCC)
*Microcrystalline Cellulose is derived from the cell walls of plants, usually softwood trees or vegetables. It is the most abundant organic polymer on earth. It is used in place of magnesium stearate to aid in the capsule/tablet filling process, helping the powder flow through the machines into the capsule/tablet.
*Dr Judy Morgan stands by the fact that extensive research and studies has been done to determine quality of the ingredients, using the best available cost-effective options possible.
Chondroitin sulfate is a compound present in the body as an essentil part of hyaline cartilage, a tissue that cushions the joints. As a supplement, it creases the synthesis of various cartilage components while also preventing cartilage breakdown.
This could be found in certain animal based foods, including bone broths, stews, soup and other dishes that contain meat cuts with connective tissue.
Deer velvet covers the growing bone and cartilage that develops into deer antlers and has been used as medicine for a variety of health problems. Deer velvet is used to boost strength and endurance, improve the immune system, counter stress, and promote rapid recovery from illness. It is also used at the onset of winter to ward off infections.
Other uses include treatment of high cholesterol, high blood pressure, migraines, muscle aches and pains, asthma, indigestion, weak bones (osteoporosis), headache, liver and kidney disorders, cold limbs, soreness and weakness in the lower back and knees, chronic skin ulcers, and overactive bladder. It is also used to promote youthfulness, sharpen thinking skills, protect the liver from toxins, stimulate blood production and circulation, and increase red blood cell production.
Herbal combinations including deer velvet are also used to increase blood circulation to the brain and to delay or reduce signs of aging such as tissue, bone, and muscle degeneration, and declining mental skills.
Ginseng contains strong antioxidants that help with stress and illness recovery by reducing inflammation, boosting the immune system and reducing free radical damage to decrease the effects against cancer. It is also an energy booster, allowing for fatigue recovery, and contains anti-inflammatory saponins that help with the regulation of blood sugar levels.
Green Lipped Mussel
The green lipped mussel contains anti-inflammatory omega-3 fatty acids, especially eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). There are also other types of fatty acids that may also possess anti inflammatory effects by inhibiting enzymes and proteins that produce inflammation and pain. There is also the presence of chondroitin sulfate, a component of connective tissues like joints and bones that may reduce inflammation.
In addition to anti-inflammatory nutrients, the green lipped mussel is a good source of zinc, and an excellent source of iron, selenium, and several B-vitamins. All these help to reduce joint pain and protect the cartilage, which in turn prevent the development of arthritis, while boosting bone health and the immune system.
Product Usage Directions
Suggested dosing :
- Up to 25 pounds - 1 tablet daily
- 26-50 pounds - 2 tablets daily
- Over 50 pounds - 3 tablets daily
For optimum bio-availability and assimilation, please administer 20-30 minutes before food.
Safe use in pregnant animals has not been proven. Consult with your veterinarian before using this product in animals in with clotting disorders being treated with anti coagulant medications or known allergies to shell fish. If conditions worsen, stop usage and contact the veterinarian immediately.
For use in animals only. Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. The product is not meant to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
JJ E-Homez Return Policy
Generally, all our products are strictly non-refundable nor exchangeable.
However, in the event you received an incorrect or defective item, or any other valid reason that you can't enjoy your purchase, we will provide a refund or an exchange, case by case basis.
All we ask is that when the item is returned, it should meet the following requirements:
- Reach out to us to arrange an appointment to drop off your item at 216A Boon Lay Ave.
- Item returned should be in their original & sealed packaging. Broken seals will not be accepted, unless there's a valid reason, based on case by case basis.
- Please ensure at least 6 months of shelf life if it's a perishable item.
- Send us your order confirmation email for refund verification.
Items not eligible for returns:
- Food related, wearables, beds and carriers due to food safety & hygiene reasons.
- Items that are purchased from promotional pricing from all of our sales channels.
- Customers who had a history of returning more than 3 items.
When we receive the refunded/exchange item, we will review the condition of the item, and reach out to you to confirm and issue a refund/exchange within 7 working days. We regret that customers who decline to respect our policy will be ineligible for exchange, returns and refunds.
Do also note that if we find that a product has been intentionally damaged or tampered with, refunds will not be offered.
As generally, returns are not allowed otherwise, please check your order (e.g. type, size, colour, quantity, etc) before checking out. If you need help with any product, chat with us or please send us an email to [email protected]
Pre-order Items T&C
Please note of the following terms & conditions on all our Pre-order items :
- Full payment is required for all Pre-order items.
- Expect Pre-order items to be delivered between 3 to 15 working days (depending on which item) starting from your order date.
- We will connect via WhatsApp or Email should there be any updates or concerns regarding your order.
Website promotion for year 2021
Free Delivery for : orders above $38
*Terms & Conditions:
- Website promotion is only applicable for orders/payments made via our website.
- Promotions at other shopping platforms (Carousell, Lazada, Shopee, Amazon or Qoo10) is only applicable for orders/payments made via our shops within those shopping platforms.