Hue Grant and Judy Morgan (DVM) work tirelessly to give their nine rescued spaniels the best lives they can. Because they are well educated on the poor quality ingredients commonly used to make processed pet food, they realize that home cooked meals using high quality, real food ingredients helps their dogs live longer and maintain vibrant health. Dr. Morgan is a Certified Veterinary Food Therapist with over thirty years experience and understands the importance of providing well balanced healthy meals to pets. Hue is a self ordained chef and loves spending time in the kitchen whipping up new concoctions for pets and their humans.
Together, they have taught many pet owners how to prepare food for their own pets, making puploaf and puppins into everyday household words. Because many people have never cooked for their dogs, the first attempts can have comical results. Some people don't cook for themselves, some are great chefs, and some just seem to invite comedy. Those comedians were nice enough to share their stories for the entertainment of pet owners everywhere. In addition to providing healthy recipes for dogs, Hue and Judy have included recipes for humans and some recipes that are shareable meals. You'll learn how to order take out, how to order room service, and how to whip up something for the kids after spending all day cooking for your dogs. This book will leave you laughing along with pet owners on a quest for better pet health.
JJ E-Homez Holistic Pet Return Policy
Generally, all our products are strictly non-refundable nor exchangeable.
However, in the event you received an incorrect or defective item, or any other valid reason that you can't enjoy your purchase, we will provide a refund or an exchange, case by case basis.
All we ask is that when the item is returned, it should meet the following requirements:
- Reach out to us to arrange an appointment to drop off your item at 216A Boon Lay Ave.
- Item returned should be in their original & sealed packaging. Broken seals will not be accepted, unless there's a valid reason, based on case by case basis.
- Please ensure at least 6 months of shelf life if it's a perishable item.
- Send us your order confirmation email for refund verification.
Items not eligible for returns:
- Food related, wearables, beds and carriers due to food safety & hygiene reasons.
- Items that are purchased from promotional pricing from all of our sales channels.
- Customers who had a history of returning more than 3 items.
When we receive the refunded/exchange item, we will review the condition of the item, and reach out to you to confirm and issue a refund/exchange within 7 working days. We regret that customers who decline to respect our policy will be ineligible for exchange, returns and refunds.
Do also note that if we find that a product has been intentionally damaged or tampered with, refunds will not be offered.
As generally, returns are not allowed otherwise, please check your order (e.g. type, size, colour, quantity, etc) before checking out. If you need help with any product, chat with us or please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pre-order Items T&C
Please note of the following terms & conditions on all our Pre-order items :
- Full payment is required for all Pre-order items.
- Expect Pre-order items to be delivered between 3 to 15 working days (depending on which item) starting from your order date.
- We will connect via WhatsApp or Email should there be any updates or concerns regarding your order.
Website promotion for year 2022
Free Delivery for : orders above $38
*Terms & Conditions:
- Website promotion is only applicable for orders/payments made via our website.
- Promotions at other shopping platforms (Carousell, Lazada, Shopee, Amazon or Qoo10) is only applicable for orders/payments made via our shops within those shopping platforms.