Most kelps for pets are single variety, meaning they just contain one seaweed variety, such as fucus serratus, ascophyllum nodosum or laminaria digitata. However our Irish Kelp for Pets is a blend of three different kelps taken from the fucacae and laminariacae families of brown seaweeds, so as to introduce a wider range of nutrients and benefits in to the diet and thus is also excellent value!
Being the finest, organic, sustainably grown and responsibly harvested off the West coast of ireland (not off the beach or intertidal zone) Atlantic brown kelp out there for animals today. We desiccate as opposed to bake to preserve the heat-sensitive components. Laminaria is packed full of powerful antioxidants such as fucoidans that are unique to seaweeds as well as iodine both of which promote health in your pet. Favoured by breeders worldwide. Often used to promote coat condition by breeders. Furthermore, as kelp grows in such a hostile environment with regular changes in salinity, temperature, water to air and battered by rocks, it's choc-full of compounds that are brilliant at repair and help keep it in good health such as fucoidans, which are only found in plants beneath the saves. We can consume these and reap serious benefits.
100% Irish Kelp blend is formulated by marine scientists that have worked for 30 years with seaweeds. Irish Kelp for Pets provides all the benefits of Kelp in one serving!
- Boosts health and immunity
- Improved skin and coat condition
- Improved pigmentation
- Natural source of iodine
- Helps maintain glucose levels
- Bioavailable source of vitamins, minerals, trace elements and bioactive compounds
Bioactive Compounds found in Kelp :
- Alginic acid is a soluble dietary fibre which has a positive effect on the digestive tract of animal.
- Fucoidan and Fucoxanthin have been shown to have anti-inflammatory, anti-viral, anti-tumour and antioxidative properties.
- Iodine is known for its role in thyroid hormones and function. It is necessary for healthy metabolism, neurological functioning and healthy skin condition.
- A blend of three different kelps taken from the fucacae and laminariacae families of brown seaweeds
- No artificial chemicals, additives or preservatives
Product Usage Directions
If your animal has never previously eaten seaweed, commence feeding with a small amount and gradually increase the quantity, until the feeding recommendation is achieved.
If using any other seaweed products in your pet's diet, do not exceed a 5% inclusion ratio of seaweed product to total feed.
The dosage below are to be mixed thoroughly with food once a day.
- < 10kg - 1tsp
- 10kg to 20kg - 1.5tsp
- > 20kg - 2tsp
*Start with small amounts and increase to recommended amount.
*Not suitable for animals undergoing treatment for hyperthryoidism.
- KELP IS NOT TO BE USED IN DOGS WITH HYPER THYROID ISSUES.
- SAFE AND EFFECTIVE USE IN PREGNANT ANIMALS OR THOSE INTENDED FOR BREEDING HAS NOT BEEN PROVEN.
- IF ANIMAL'S CONDITION WORSENS OR DOES NOT IMPROVE, STOP PRODUCT ADMINISTRATION AND CONSULT YOUR VETERINARIAN.
- THIS INFORMATION IS INTENDED TO PROVIDE INFORMATION ONLY.
- EACH ANIMAL HEALTH SITUATION IS UNIQUE. THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED FOR USE IN DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT OF SPECIFIC HEALTH PROBLEMS OR DISEASES, AND SHOULD NEVER BE CONSIDERED AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR VETERINARY ADVICE.”
JJ E-Homez Holistic Pet Return Policy
Generally, all our products are strictly non-refundable nor exchangeable.
However, in the event you received an incorrect or defective item, or any other valid reason that you can't enjoy your purchase, we will provide a refund or an exchange, case by case basis.
All we ask is that when the item is returned, it should meet the following requirements:
- Reach out to us to arrange an appointment to drop off your item at 216A Boon Lay Ave.
- Item returned should be in their original & sealed packaging. Broken seals will not be accepted, unless there's a valid reason, based on case by case basis.
- Please ensure at least 6 months of shelf life if it's a perishable item.
- Send us your order confirmation email for refund verification.
Items not eligible for returns:
- Food related, wearables, beds and carriers due to food safety & hygiene reasons.
- Items that are purchased from promotional pricing from all of our sales channels.
- Customers who had a history of returning more than 3 items.
When we receive the refunded/exchange item, we will review the condition of the item, and reach out to you to confirm and issue a refund/exchange within 7 working days. We regret that customers who decline to respect our policy will be ineligible for exchange, returns and refunds.
Do also note that if we find that a product has been intentionally damaged or tampered with, refunds will not be offered.
As generally, returns are not allowed otherwise, please check your order (e.g. type, size, colour, quantity, etc) before checking out. If you need help with any product, chat with us or please send us an email to email@example.com
Pre-order Items T&C
Please note of the following terms & conditions on all our Pre-order items :
- Full payment is required for all Pre-order items.
- Expect Pre-order items to be delivered between 3 to 15 working days (depending on which item) starting from your order date.
- We will connect via WhatsApp or Email should there be any updates or concerns regarding your order.
Website promotion for year 2023
Free Delivery for : orders above $38
*Terms & Conditions:
- Website promotion is only applicable for orders/payments made via our website.
- Promotions at other shopping platforms (Carousell, Lazada, Shopee, Amazon) is only applicable for orders/payments made via our shops within those shopping platforms.