BioStar Us Sym-Biota K9™ is a unique liquid blend GI Tract support for canine, providing beneficial soil organisms, probiotics, and chaga mushrooms for your dog. Many dogs no longer get the health benefits of spending time in forests and fields where they come in contact with rich humic soils brimming with beneficial bacteria and fungi.
The liquid form allows for fast delivery to your dog's gut. It is also beneficial to give it direction in the mouth if your dog is ill or loses his appetite. Sym-Biota K9™ features a blend of active Bacillus strains, with fulvic and humic acids from Reed Sedge Peat, and Chaga mushrooms. This combination mimics the matrix of healthy soils. The active living organisms may create a bubbling effect, which is normal. Reed Sedge Peat creates an earthy odor, which is also normal.
Key benefits of Sym-Biota K9™ :
- Provides 25 billion CFUs of active probiotics per 2 ml.
- Known as SBO’s (Soil-Based Organisms), Bacillus strains are hearty and are able to withstand the acidic environment of the stomach without the need for microencapsulation.
- Reed Sedge Peat provides humic and fulvic acids to support efficient digestion and homeostasis of the microbiome in the GI tract.
- In Traditional Chinese Medicine, Chaga mushrooms help the body return to homeostasis by supporting Qi, the vital energy force for the body. Chaga is considered a Shen Tonic, nourishing the spiritual radiance within.
Product Ingredients and Analysis
Active Ingredients (per 2 ml) :
- Reed Sedge Peat - USA and Canada = 925 mg
- Fulvic Acid = 600 mg
- Humic Acid = 325 mg
- Organic Chaga Mushrooms (Inonotus Obliquus) - China = 150 mg
- Proprietary Probiotic Blend (Bacillus coagulans, Bacillus subtilis, Bacillus licheniformis) 25 Billion CFU's - Canada = 125 mg
Inactive Ingredients :
- Filtered water
- Vitamin C
- No Preservatives
- No Fillers or Binders
- No Added Flavorings
- Wheat Free
- Soy Free
Product Analysis (per 2ml) :
- Crude Protein (min) = 0.35%
- Crude Fat (min) = 0%
- Crude Fiber (max) = 0%
- Moisture = 98.89%
- Calcium (min) = 0.01%
- Calcium (max) = 0.90%
- Phosphorus (min) = 0.04%
- Sodium (max) = 2.70%
- Sulfur (min) = 0.0%
- Calories = 0 kcal/g
Reed Sedge Peat, Fulvic & Humic Acid
Many dogs are not regularly exposed to healthy soils. Chemical fertilizers used routinely on lawns affects the microbiome of the soil itself. You may get a green lawn, but the soil itself is lacking important bacteria, fungi, and humic acids. Pesticide and herbicide applications affect the microbiome of the soil. A dandelion-free lawn often results in unhealthy soil because the beneficial bacteria are directly affected.
Healthy soil is brimming with life. Healthy soil has bacteria, fulvic and humic acids, and fungi that all play a crucial role in plant and soil vitality. Those who grow organic food, be they home gardeners or farmers, know the absolute necessity of healthy soil and how to nourish it without harmful synthetic chemicals.
Humic and fulvic acids are found in healthy soils like humus as well as sediments, Reed Sedge Peat, lignite, large bodies of water, and as resin seeping through rocks. These organic acids, which support healthy plants, also support gut health of mammals and humans.
Fulvic acid binds nutrients and transports them in the body. This action supports efficiency of digestion, with less undigested nutrients. The result is firmer stools. Fulvic acid also supports homeostasis of the microbiome in the gut. Fulvic acid has been said to block allergic reactions, and could be said to possibly disrupt the worsening of brain disorders. Additionally, fulvic acid may reduce swelling and prevent or slow cancer growth. Research has pointed to fulvic acid’s ability to stabilize the tight junctions of the gut. These tight junctions are the gatekeepers regulating absorption of macronutrients. Dysfunction of tight junctions leads to increased gut permeability, which has been recognized as a step in the path of chronic inflammatory diseases such as Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD).
LIke fulvic acid, humic acid comes from the earth, rich in minerals and trace minerals. Humic acid helps protect cells from viruses and removes pesticides from the body; essentially providing detoxification support to the body. In traditional medicine, it has been used to treat wounds, relieve joint disease, aid digestion and gut health, while also providing energy and stamina. The antioxidants in humic acid aid cell damage repair from toxins.
Humic acid provides an important defense against glyphosate’s effects on the body, specifically the gut and tight junctions. Glyphosate, which kills about everything, from insects, bacteria, fungi to weeds by stopping a specific enzyme pathway known as the shikimate pathway. In a world where we’re facing problems with contaminated soil, hay, everything and the creeping of other toxins into the environment we share with our animals, Humic acid is vital in binding to glyphosate for its removal to aid gut health.
Organic Chaga Mushrooms (Inonotus Obliquus)
A powerful antioxidant and source of SOD, it’s a rich source of Beta Glucans, which are bioactive polysaccharides that support both the innate and adaptive immune functions. Research has shown that Chaga’s chitin content helps with wound healing, which is important for gastric ulcer management.
Chaga mushrooms have been proven to fight cancer and the deadly intruder cells it produces. Aside from being a cancer fighting mushroom, chaga also boosts the immunity system, helps with strength, energy and endurance, and has antiviral and anti inflammatory properties. In fact, it scores among the highest food for Oxygen Radical Absorbent Capacity, scientifically scoring as one of the five best antioxidants on earth.
Propietary Probiotic Blend
Certain Soil-Based Organisms of the strain Bacillus work in concert in the soil to help plants thrive by metabolizing plant material, synthesizing vitamins, enzymes, antioxidants and fighting pathogens. These beneficial strains also perform similar functions in the GI tract of mammals and humans. Strains such as B.coagulans, B.subtilis, and B.lichenformis support the beneficial bacteria in the gut including Lactobacillus and Bifidobacteria.
These specific Bacillus strains are resistant to the acids of the stomach and can survive intact in the small intestine and colon. This is unlike the Lactobacillus and Bifidus probiotic strains that are easily destroyed by gastric acids and need to be enteric coated or micro-encapsulated to make their way through the stomach to the small intestine and colon. Bacillus are not as sensitive to temperature as Lactobacillus and Bifidus probiotics, and do not need refrigeration.
Bacillus metabolize resistant dietary starches known as postbiotics. Postbiotics have demonstrated anti-inflammatory activities, immunomodulatory, and antioxidant actions. Bacillus strains of soil-based organisms are not only found in dirt and on plants, but also in fermented foods. Popular foods from around the world such as the Japanese product Natto, Gari from Africa, Douchi from China, Rabadi from Pakistan, Soibum from India, and Ugba from Nigeria provide naturally occurring Bacillus strains.
Probiotic Blend Species
- Bacillus coagulans
- Bacillus subtilis
- Bacillus licheniformis
Product Usage Directions
Administer directly in dog's mouth, or add on top of meal. One bottle will last 30 days for a large dog given twice per day.
- Small Dogs < 20 lbs : 1/2 ml once or twice daily.
- Medium Dogs 20-50 lbs : 1 ml once or twice daily.
- Large Dogs > 50 lbs : 2 ml once or twice daily
JJ E-Homez Holistic Pet Return Policy
Generally, all our products are strictly non-refundable nor exchangeable.
However, in the event you received an incorrect or defective item, or any other valid reason that you can't enjoy your purchase, we will provide a refund or an exchange, case by case basis.
All we ask is that when the item is returned, it should meet the following requirements:
- Reach out to us to arrange an appointment to drop off your item at 216A Boon Lay Ave.
- Item returned should be in their original & sealed packaging. Broken seals will not be accepted, unless there's a valid reason, based on case by case basis.
- Please ensure at least 6 months of shelf life if it's a perishable item.
- Send us your order confirmation email for refund verification.
Items not eligible for returns:
- Food related, wearables, beds and carriers due to food safety & hygiene reasons.
- Items that are purchased from promotional pricing from all of our sales channels.
- Customers who had a history of returning more than 3 items.
When we receive the refunded/exchange item, we will review the condition of the item, and reach out to you to confirm and issue a refund/exchange within 7 working days. We regret that customers who decline to respect our policy will be ineligible for exchange, returns and refunds.
Do also note that if we find that a product has been intentionally damaged or tampered with, refunds will not be offered.
As generally, returns are not allowed otherwise, please check your order (e.g. type, size, colour, quantity, etc) before checking out. If you need help with any product, chat with us or please send us an email to email@example.com
Pre-order Items T&C
Please note of the following terms & conditions on all our Pre-order items :
- Full payment is required for all Pre-order items.
- Expect Pre-order items to be delivered between 3 to 15 working days (depending on which item) starting from your order date.
- We will connect via WhatsApp or Email should there be any updates or concerns regarding your order.
Website promotion for year 2022
Free Delivery for : orders above $38
*Terms & Conditions:
- Website promotion is only applicable for orders/payments made via our website.
- Promotions at other shopping platforms (Carousell, Lazada, Shopee, Amazon or Qoo10) is only applicable for orders/payments made via our shops within those shopping platforms.