SuperHeal is a topical salve made using three certified organic wholefood ingredients.
Some people find themselves in situations where surgery is not always possible or practical. Some patients suffer reactions to anesthesia and some are too frail for surgery or not in a financial position to cover medical expenses.
The SuperHeal recipe is provided to you free of charge for non-commercial use. The ready-made product is also available to purchase from here for your convenience.
JJ E-Homez : Augustine Approved Superheal - How to destroy cysts & tumours video 1
JJ E-Homez : Augustine Approved Superheal - How To Make Super Heal At Home.
JJ E-Homez : Augustine Approved Superheal - Results Video 1
JJ E-Homez : Augustine Approved Superheal Results Video 2
JJ E-Homez : Augustine Approved One Answer To Skin Problems candida, yeast, thrush
- Virgin Cold-Pressed Coconut Oil
Virgin Cold-Pressed Coconut Oil
Virgin Coconut Oil for skin is the richest natural source of Medium Chain Triglycerides. It helps coats become sleek and glossy coats, helps reduce weight, helps to increases energy and helps to improve digestion.
Choline is one of the most abundant nutrients in coconut oil. Only small amounts of vitamins (E & K) and minerals are present in coconut oil. The only significant mineral in coconut oil is iron.
Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil is not the kind of fat that the body stores because it is predominantly made up of medium chain fatty acids. They go straight to the liver and get converted into energy. The more energy your dog has, the more it exercises, the more it exercises, the leaner it stays, the leaner it stays, the less chance of obesity related issues.
For a more detailed explanation please visit:
Vitamins: Choline, Tocopherol (E), and K.
Minerals: Iron (Fe).
Essential Fatty Acids: Omega 6.
Other Nutrients: Fibre and Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT's).
Turmeric is reported to have anti-inflammatory properties.
Anti-inflammatory - Curcumin is believed to be a potent anti-inflammatory, according to professionals at the University of Florida's Veterinary Medical Teaching Hospital. This can be helpful for painful inflammatory conditions.
Beneficial to the Liver - Curcumin is believed to stimulate bile production in the liver, essential to the digestion of dietary fats. As working dogs need their diets to consist of at least 20 percent fat, healthy bile production is paramount to good health. Pregnant, nursing, and underweight dogs also need a diet fairly high in fat, which means they need healthy bile production to digest it all.
Antioxidant - Antioxidants are substances such as vitamin C or E that remove potentially damaging agents, called free radicals, from the body. Free radicals can wreak havoc in the body and possibly lead to such conditions as cardiovascular disease and cancer. Dogs need antioxidants just as humans do to mitigate this free radical damage. There are many options for providing antioxidants to your dog, including fruits and vegetables. The active ingredients in turmeric, though, will also provide an antioxidant boost to your dog’s food.
Synergistic Effect With Other Herbs - Curcumin can provide a synergistic effect with other herbs, which means the herbs increase each other's beneficial effects. Bromelain, an extract of pineapple stems, is an herb that works well in this way with cur cumin. Bromelain can decrease what is known as "circulating immune complexes,"which can cause immune system damage. Combined with cur cumin, the two increase each other's absorption in the gastrointestinal tract. In other words, by taking both cur cumin and bromeliad, the body will absorb more of both herbs than if they were taken alone.
Vitamins: Pantothenic Acid (B5), and Folic Acid (B9).
Minerals: Calcium (Ca), Copper (Cu), Manganese (Mn), Iron (Fe), Phosphorus (P), Potassium (K), and Zinc (Zn).
Other Nutrients: Fiber.
Phospholipids (commonly referred to as lecithin) are natural compounds found in plant and animal tissue. Phospholipids, in simplistic terms, are composed of fatty acids (linoleic (omega-6), oleic, palmitic, linolenic (omega-3) and others), phosphorus, choline (a B-vitamin) and other lesser compounds. Phospholipids are essential components of cell membranes, are synthesised in the body, and are the most abundant lipid component in animal cell membranes. Adding additional lecithin to human diets, as well as animal diets, is proving to be very beneficial as its value as a “functional food” is being discovered.
Enriching dog diets with lecithin can result in better-looking dogs, mentally sharper dogs and dogs that perform at a higher level. Dogs receiving additional lecithin are known to have a healthier hair coat and better skin condition compared to that of dogs not receiving lecithin. Research has demonstrated that supplementing dog foods with 1% to 3% lecithin provides the phospholipids and essential fatty acids needed to maintain membrane fluidity, permeability and integrity as well as the synthesis of some other metabolically active compounds. Dogs with healthy skin are more resistant to irritations, infections, allergens, and scrapes, and cuts heal more quickly. Likewise, their hair coat has the sheen and luster that just radiates “healthy dog.”
Cell membranes throughout the body are affected by greater lecithin consumption. The impact on skin and hair is a visual impact; however, virtually all cells return to “normal” when a more optimal level of lecithin is consumed. The synthesis of certain metabolically active compounds returns to normal, permitting more normal overall metabolic function and put simply, “Things just work better!” Dogs maintain their appetite and keep better condition during heavy training and working. They not only look better, they respond and perform better physically.
Choline, a component of the phospholipid phosphatidylcholine, is a B-vitamin. Choline has long been known as a component of acetylcholine, the chemical compound essential for nerve impulse transmission. Also, choline, when supplied in sufficient amounts, “spares” methionine, a dietary essential amino acid needed for protein synthesis. By sparing methionine, choline indirectly aids in normal protein synthesis.
New research shows that choline (from lecithin) probably is essential for normal brain development. Research at Duke University indicates that offspring from bitches fed diets supplemented with lecithin during gestation and lactation were, in effect, “smarter” than offspring from bitches fed unsupplemented diets. Brain development studies with rats tend to support the findings of the Duke researchers. These researchers found that in laboratory rats, choline supplementation is critical during certain periods in gestation and lactation. Actually, supplementation during days 12-17 (embryonic) and days 16-30 (postnatal) is critical in rat brain development. These time periods coincide with cholinergic neuron (neurons requiring acetylcholine) formation (prenatal) and nerve-nerve connections (postnatal) in the memory area of the brain. Similar critical periods for choline (lecithin) supplementation may also exist in dogs.
Trainers report that dogs fed lecithin containing supplements for several weeks before starting training are easier to train, learn more quickly, and “know what is going on” better than dogs not fed lecithin until they arrive at the kennel for training. These trainers also recognise that dogs getting lecithin-based products are in better condition and have more stamina than unsupplemented dogs.
Vitamins: Choline, Tocopherol (E), and K.
Minerals: Calcium (Ca), Iron (Fe), Phosphorus (P), and Potassium (K).
Essential Fatty Acids: Omega 3 and Omega 6.
Other Nutrients: Acetylcholine (Ach).
Product Usage Directions
- Refrigerate for 5 minutes before each use. Storing SuperHeal in the fridge is fine but it may become too hard to use.
- Keep the area covered because turmeric stains anything it comes in contact with.
- Apply SuperHeal daily for 7 days. Allow area to air for 24 hours. Re-apply daily for another 2-5 days or until the lump pops or falls off. Keep an eye on the wound and ensure it does not get infected.
- Continuing to apply SuperHeal may aid in the healing of the wound and prevent infection.
- We have had reports of SuperHeal having positive effects without bandaging but it is highly recommended that you stick to our method which has shown good results.
- Keep refrigerated.
- Each subject is different and results will vary.
- The general rule is to apply SuperHeal every 24 hours for 7 days. If there is no change or you are not yet fully satisfied with the results, allow the area to air for 24 hours. Re-apply daily for another 2-5 days and if it is a lump, until the lump pops or falls off.
- Keep an eye on the wound and ensure it does not get infected (Continuing to apply SuperHeal may aid in the normal healing of the wound).
- We have had reports of SuperHeal having positive effects without bandaging but it is highly recommended that you stick to our method.
- The efficacy of SuperHeal will vary depending on the quality of the ingredients you use. We import the purest and highest-grade ingredients we can find and we know with absolute certainty that no one else in Australia imports our grade of lecithin. If you are uncertain about the quality of the ingredients available to you, we recommend purchasing our ready-made SuperHeal.
- You are also welcome to purchase the individual ingredients from us and make SuperHeal at home.
Q : What does it do?
A : We make no claims about what SuperHeal can do.
*It's important to note that lumps are NOT the problem, they are the result of a problem. It is important to recognise that there may be a deep internal problem that requires addressing. We recommend addressing such issues with a healthy diet and lifestyle.
Q : Why is SuperHeal unlike other salves?
A : Salves today all contain at least one chemical. Irrespective of how safe these chemicals may be, there may be legal limitations as to who can purchase them or for how the final product can be promoted.
SuperHeal is not only safe but also healthy to consume and there are no legal restrictions attached to it. The ingredients are readily available to the everyday person without the need for permits or licenses.
SuperHeal was taken to market with the knowledge that many effective natural remedies are shot down so my intention is to ensure that:
- Anyone can make SuperHeal at home from ingredients that will never be banned.
- In the unlikely event that we close our doors, the knowledge will remain for all to continue to benefit.
Q : How do I make SuperHeal?
A : Mix these three certified organic ingredients together and bottle in a glass jar to create SuperHeal:
- Raw Coconut Oil (virgin cold-pressed) - 1 Part
- Turmeric Powder - 1 Part
- Lecithin Powder - 1 Part
*Do not make without certified organic ingredients. The efficacy of SuperHeal may vary if you make it at home using your own ingredients. If you are uncertain about the quality of your ingredients and it is an urgent matter we recommend purchasing our ready-made SuperHeal. We import the purest and highest grade ingredients we can find and I know with absolute certainty that no one else in Australia imports our grade of lecithin. You are also welcome to purchase the individual ingredients from us and make SuperHeal at home.
Q : What else will I need?
- Powder-free food handling gloves to avoid staining hands. For the greatest consistency the best way to mix up SuperHeal if making it at home is with your hands for at least two minutes.
- Cotton bud to apply SuperHeal.
- Bandage and tape, adhesive bandage or large square water proof Band-Aids from your pharmacy. Remember, you will need to reapply SuperHeal every 24 hours.
- To avoid an animal trying to scratch the area, you may wish to purchase a plastic cone from your vet (the same kind used when a dog has been desexed).
Q : How should i store?
A : SuperHeal has natural properties that give it a long shelf life, but it is best to keep refrigerated to avoid separation.
Q : Are there any warnings to be aware?
A : SuperHeal contains turmeric which stains everything it comes in contact with. Please keep the area well covered to avoid staining your home.
Q : So what DOESN'T Augustine approve?
A : Additives, chemicals, colourings, dairy, fillers, flavourings, grains, gluten, GMOs, irradiation, meat or animal by-products, MSG, palm oil, preservatives, synthetics, salts & sweeteners.
SuperHeal carries the following symbols:
JJ E-Homez Return Policy
Generally, all our products are strictly non-refundable nor exchangeable.
However, in the event you received an incorrect or defective item, or any other valid reason that you can't enjoy your purchase, we will provide a refund or an exchange, case by case basis.
All we ask is that when the item is returned, it should meet the following requirements:
- Reach out to us to arrange an appointment to drop off your item at 216A Boon Lay Ave.
- Item returned should be in their original & sealed packaging. Broken seals will not be accepted, unless there's a valid reason, based on case by case basis.
- Please ensure at least 6 months of shelf life if it's a perishable item.
- Send us your order confirmation email for refund verification.
Items not eligible for returns:
- Food related, wearables, beds and carriers due to food safety & hygiene reasons.
- Items that are purchased from promotional pricing from all of our sales channels.
- Customers who had a history of returning more than 3 items.
When we receive the refunded/exchange item, we will review the condition of the item, and reach out to you to confirm and issue a refund/exchange within 7 working days. We regret that customers who decline to respect our policy will be ineligible for exchange, returns and refunds.
Do also note that if we find that a product has been intentionally damaged or tampered with, refunds will not be offered.
As generally, returns are not allowed otherwise, please check your order (e.g. type, size, colour, quantity, etc) before checking out. If you need help with any product, chat with us or please send us an email to [email protected]
Pre-order Items T&C
Please note of the following terms & conditions on all our Pre-order items :
- Full payment is required for all Pre-order items.
- Expect Pre-order items to be delivered between 3 to 15 working days (depending on which item) starting from your order date.
- We will connect via WhatsApp or Email should there be any updates or concerns regarding your order.
Website promotion for year 2021
Free Delivery for : orders above $38
*Terms & Conditions:
- Website promotion is only applicable for orders/payments made via our website.
- Promotions at other shopping platforms (Carousell, Lazada, Shopee, Amazon or Qoo10) is only applicable for orders/payments made via our shops within those shopping platforms.