Augustine Approved F-Off reduce and eliminating odors and flea for Animals, Bedding, Carpets and Gardens.
F-off powder has a highly absorbent nature and once applied well, creates a dry environment. Due to its moisture-absorbing capabilities, F-OFF plays a role in the reduction and elimination of odors and flea, making it a handy solution to animal smells. Although there is no current option to certify rock minerals as organic, TMAZ® zeolite is accepted for input into organic production.
F-OFF is a natural alternative to chemical poisons. It is made from a similar grade TMAZ® zeolite powder to the one used to produce our TMAZ® products for human and animal consumption.
When to use Faith and F-Off
Augustine Approved Shares about Parasites For Pets
Product Ingredients And Nutritional Breakdown
Ingredients : Premium New Zealand certified Dynacol™ zeolite.
Product Usage Directions
APPLY ONLY ON DRY SURFACES AND DRY ANIMALS
- Sprinkle well into your hands, rub together and massage into the coat of your animal thoroughly, avoiding contact with eyes. The coat may feel coarse due to the powder residue.
- Leave in for best results or wash animal once satisfied with the outcome.
CARPETS & BEDDING (HUMAN & ANIMAL)
- Hold tub well away from target and sprinkle so that a fine dust is produced, covering the intended area. Rubbing into carpets and bedding with a brush is optional.
- It is vital to treat all living areas and all animals within your environment. Leave for 24 hours before vacuuming. For optimal results allow 48 hours.
- Leaving F-OFF on animal bedding without vacuuming is recommended.
- Reapply as often as necessary.
GARDENING & OUTDOOR AREAS
- Sprinkle lightly over plants and soil around plant bases.
- Sprinkle directly into shoes.
JJ E-Homez Return Policy
Generally, all our products are strictly non-refundable nor exchangeable.
However, in the event you received an incorrect or defective item, or any other valid reason that you can't enjoy your purchase, we will provide a refund or an exchange, case by case basis.
All we ask is that when the item is returned, it should meet the following requirements:
- Reach out to us to arrange an appointment to drop off your item at 216A Boon Lay Ave.
- Item returned should be in their original & sealed packaging. Broken seals will not be accepted, unless there's a valid reason, based on case by case basis.
- Please ensure at least 6 months of shelf life if it's a perishable item.
- Send us your order confirmation email for refund verification.
Items not eligible for returns:
- Food related, wearables, beds and carriers due to food safety & hygiene reasons.
- Items that are purchased from promotional pricing from all of our sales channels.
- Customers who had a history of returning more than 3 items.
When we receive the refunded/exchange item, we will review the condition of the item, and reach out to you to confirm and issue a refund/exchange within 7 working days. We regret that customers who decline to respect our policy will be ineligible for exchange, returns and refunds.
Do also note that if we find that a product has been intentionally damaged or tampered with, refunds will not be offered.
As generally, returns are not allowed otherwise, please check your order (e.g. type, size, colour, quantity, etc) before checking out. If you need help with any product, chat with us or please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pre-order Items T&C
Please note of the following terms & conditions on all our Pre-order items :
- Full payment is required for all Pre-order items.
- Expect Pre-order items to be delivered between 3 to 15 working days (depending on which item) starting from your order date.
- We will connect via WhatsApp or Email should there be any updates or concerns regarding your order.
Website promotion for year 2021
Free Delivery for : orders above $38
*Terms & Conditions:
- Website promotion is only applicable for orders/payments made via our website.
- Promotions at other shopping platforms (Carousell, Lazada, Shopee, Amazon or Qoo10) is only applicable for orders/payments made via our shops within those shopping platforms.