Foundational Nutrition/Super-Antioxidant. Dog & cat friendly.
Phyto Synergy 100% pure marine phytoplankton is complete nutrition that absorbs and resonates with the body's synergistic process. When you incorporate it as part of your animal's daily food you are supporting their entire body, overall health, and longevity.
Phytoplankton is a whole food, not a supplement! This incredible single-celled organism offers trace minerals, chlorophyll, essential amino acids, EPA, protein, carotenoids, antioxidants, amino acids and vitamins. Just a few of the areas that phytoplankton can target are:
- skin health
- mobility/joint health
- improved cellular function (healthier organs)
- decreased inflammation
- digestion support
- increased energy
- decreased hyperactivity
- decreased anxiety
Phyto Synergy is available in 15g and 32g.
More on PhytoSynergy
100% Pure Proprietary Blend Marine Phytoplankton
Phytoplankton is one of the only things on the planet that is absorbed by the body before it gets to the gut. That makes Phyto Synergy hugely bioavailable to the body. It is a single-celled organism that offers trace minerals, chlorophyll, essential amino acids, EPA, fatty acids, protein, carotenoids, antioxidants, amino acids and other nutrients. Helps the cellular structure that provides nutrition and absorbs and resonates with the body’s synergistic process.
- This phytoplankton is grown sustainably on land with filtered Atlantic Ocean water.
- We start with a seed that multiplies into countless others.
- It's environmentally ethical and fully sustainable.
Product Usage Directions
- For dogs and cats give 1/16 tsp (half of the spoon provided)
- It can be mixed into food.
Q : What is Phytoplankton?
A : Phytoplankton is a whole food not a supplement! This incredible single-celled organism offers trace minerals, chlorophyll, essential amino acids, DHA, EPA, protein, carotenoids, antioxidants, amino acids and vitamins. Our Phyto Synergy blend contains extraordinary amounts of SUper Oxide Dismutase molecule known as the "king of the antioxidants" and the "molecule of life". Grown sustainably on land with filtered Atlantic Ocean water, we start with a seed that multiplies into countless others. Phyto Synergy is environmentally ethical and fully sustainable.
Q : How is this different from kelp or other sea greens?
A : One very big difference is that phytoplankton is the number one food source of the oceans. It's what the animals of the sea choose to eat to get the most nutrition and antioxidant value. Saying that, Phyto Synergy is dedicated to NOT taking ANY food source from the ocean. It is grown on land and completely sustainable. At Adored Beast, we believe that the ethical treatment of all beasts is important and no other pets should be compromised or suffer for the production of our products.
Because of the heavy metals in all of our water sources (not just ocean water), it is extremely hard to find clean kelp, algae, sea greens or phytoplankton now. Because Phyto Synergy is grown on land, the ocean water is filtered from all heavy metals and therefore considered one of the purest products in the world!
The specific strains included in our Phyto Synergy were painstakingly chosen. That is the reason it is labeled a proprietary blend. We worked with scientists for a long time to be sure we were bringing to market the best strains possible for our pets companions.
Q : If my pet is allergic to fish/shellfish, can they still take Phyto?
A : Yes. Phytoplankton is a cell, not a fish. In fact, if your animal can't have fish, Phytosynergy is the perfect way to give your dog vital omega 3s 🙂
Q : How long until I see improvement in my pet?
A : Phyto Synergy is a whole food supplement that offers:
- Trace minerals
- Essential amino acids
These things support the entire body by promoting overall health and longevity.
You may notice some immediate benefits, such as increased energy and mobility, less shedding and healthier stools. That said, most of the benefits will be more long-range such as decreased inflammation (which is the root cause of many diseases) and increased skin health.
Q : How long does this last?
A : A 15g container has approximately 45 servings in it.
Q : How do I store this?
A : Phytoplankton is light sensitive, so store it in a cupboard away from direct sunlight.
Q : What will phytoplankton do for my pet now and in the future?
A : One of my favourite things with Phyto Synergy is its bioavailability (the ease in which the body can absorb nutrients). Because so many pets and people are walking around with unhealthy digestive systems, many products have a very poor absorption rate. Only a fraction of most products or foods are being fully absorbed. Each cell of Phyto Synergy is smaller than a red blood cell so it is absorbed almost instantaneously. This not only means that the body is getting the FULL benefit of the product but that you are not wasting money on something that is only being partially absorbed.
Feeding Phyto Synergy supports every function of the body, so your pet is getting immediate benefits of the Super Oxide Dismutase (antioxidants that fight inflammation and disease) as well as the long term benefits of this whole food nutrition to help prevent long term chronic disease and to slow down aging.
Q : Does this expire?
A : Yes, please check the bottom of the bottle for the best before date.
- STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE
- THIS INFORMATION IS INTENDED TO PROVIDE INFORMATION ONLY.
- EACH ANIMAL HEALTH SITUATION IS UNIQUE. THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED FOR USE IN DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT OF SPECIFIC HEALTH PROBLEMS OR DISEASES, AND SHOULD NEVER BE CONSIDERED AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR VETERINARY ADVICE.”
Powered by Froala Editor
JJ E-Homez Holistic Pet Return Policy
Generally, all our products are strictly non-refundable nor exchangeable.
However, in the event you received an incorrect or defective item, or any other valid reason that you can't enjoy your purchase, we will provide a refund or an exchange, case by case basis.
All we ask is that when the item is returned, it should meet the following requirements:
- Reach out to us to arrange an appointment to drop off your item at 216A Boon Lay Ave.
- Item returned should be in their original & sealed packaging. Broken seals will not be accepted, unless there's a valid reason, based on case by case basis.
- Please ensure at least 6 months of shelf life if it's a perishable item.
- Send us your order confirmation email for refund verification.
Items not eligible for returns:
- Food related, wearables, beds and carriers due to food safety & hygiene reasons.
- Items that are purchased from promotional pricing from all of our sales channels.
- Customers who had a history of returning more than 3 items.
When we receive the refunded/exchange item, we will review the condition of the item, and reach out to you to confirm and issue a refund/exchange within 7 working days. We regret that customers who decline to respect our policy will be ineligible for exchange, returns and refunds.
Do also note that if we find that a product has been intentionally damaged or tampered with, refunds will not be offered.
As generally, returns are not allowed otherwise, please check your order (e.g. type, size, colour, quantity, etc) before checking out. If you need help with any product, chat with us or please send us an email to email@example.com
Pre-order Items T&C
Please note of the following terms & conditions on all our Pre-order items :
- Full payment is required for all Pre-order items.
- Expect Pre-order items to be delivered between 3 to 15 working days (depending on which item) starting from your order date.
- We will connect via WhatsApp or Email should there be any updates or concerns regarding your order.
Website promotion for year 2022
Free Delivery for : orders above $38
*Terms & Conditions:
- Website promotion is only applicable for orders/payments made via our website.
- Promotions at other shopping platforms (Carousell, Lazada, Shopee, Amazon or Qoo10) is only applicable for orders/payments made via our shops within those shopping platforms.