Leaky Gut Syndrome can be at the core of many different conditions, including skin disease, a compromised immune system, food allergies, digestive problems, ear infections or any common condition that comes from an inflammatory disorder.
This protocol is dog & cat friendly and provides simple steps to aid on healing your adored beast at the root cause. This protocol consist of:
- Anti-Vaccinosis (Initial 2 Day Regime) 15 ml liquid
- Liver Tonic (Support/Detoxifier) 60 ml liquid
- Healthy Gut (Digestive Enzyme/Pre &Probiotic) 83 g powder
- Gut Soothe (Anti-inflammatory) 153 g powder
- Gut Seal (Strengthener) 30 ml liquid
Note: if your pet has a sensitive stomach it is recommended that Healthy Gut is given at 1/2 the recommended dose over the course of 1-2 weeks.
More on Leaky Gut Protocols
More on Pre and Probiotics
Healthy Gut Ingredients
- Ox bile substance
- Betaine hcl
- Larch Arabinogalactan
- Multi-strain probiotic blend.
- Homeopathic thuja
Gut Soothe Ingredients
- Aloe vera
- Marshmallow Root,
- N-acetyl Glucosamine
- Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice
- Larch Arabinogalactan
- Slippery Elm Bark
- Multi-Strain Probiotic Blend
Liver Tonic Ingredients
Mother tincture of:
- Taraxacum Officinalis
- Chelidonium Majus
- Carduus Marianus
- Organic Vegetable Gylcerine
Gut Seal Ingredients
- Homeopathic Arnica
Product Usage Directions
The protocol aid in healing your adored beast at the root cause following these simple steps:
- Pre-Step "Ready" : Anti-Vaccinosis, initial 2 day regime that assist in the removal of associated vaccine side effects without removing any vaccine benefits. Complete this Pre-Step before moving on to Step 1.
*After completing the 2-Day regime, begin Step 1-2-3-4 at the same time. The products in these steps can be given in food together, as directed.
- Step 1 "Remove" : Liver Tonic, helps regenerate healthy liver cells and boosts the organ's ability to filter toxins from the blood.
- Step 2 "Rebalance" : Healthy Gut, helps rebalance and cultivate proper growing conditions for friendly digestive flora destroyed through antibiotics and toxins.
- Step 3 "Replenish" : Gut Soothe, a proprietary blend of herbs and pre & probiotics that soothe and replenish the lining of the bowel, fight yeast and combat unhealthy bacteria.
- Step 4 "Restore" : Gut Seal, a homeopathic remedy that helps restore, strengthen and tighten the seperated "leaky" junctions of the gastrointestinal lining.
Q : Will my pet be on the Leaky Gut Protocol for life?
A : Many pets achieve the desired symptom resolution or relief with just one kit. Other pets with deeper issues may require ongoing support or multiple kits. You should see gradual improvement as long as you are using it, but if the improvement stops or conditions appear to be worsening, then you may need to use the Yeasty Beast Protocol and then go back to the Leaky Gut. When your pet improves completely on the protocol then it is always a good idea to do one protocol a year to help keep the gut in prime condition.
Q : Do I have to stop using all other medications for allergies (Atopica, Apoquel, etc)?
A : While you continue to use drugs you will continue to create damage, BUT you can't just stop any drugs cold turkey! We believe that a slow decrease (so as not to shock the body) is best, BUT please always check with your vet with any drugs your pet is on to be sure they are compatible and to find out how to wean off of them.
Q : How long until I see changes?
A : This depends on a number of things:
- How long your pet has been ill
- How much medication he or she has been on
- If you are supporting them with nutritious whole real food and not processed food
- We have seen pets improve in 1 week and some pets taking one month to show improvement.
Q : What will changes look like?
A : Here is a whole list of positive changes:
- Increased energy
- Deeper, more relaxed sleep
- Less anxiety
- Less joint pain
- Less scratching
- Faster healing
- Less grumpy
- Better hair coat
- Healthier ears
- Less reverse sneezing
- Better quality stools
- Weight gain or loss, more balanced weight
Remember, the gut is in charge of so many things! What you think may be symptoms of leaky gut (ie. itchy skin or hotspots) are only what you physically see going on. The imbalance and trauma are deep below the surface and you may see other improvements before you see the skin symptoms getting better. If this happens (ie. your dog has more energy, is getting along better with other dogs, or is more engaged and happier) but the skin symptoms are the same, this can be a very good sign that things are improving deep down and that the gut is getting healthier and the skin will take a bit longer to show signs of improvement. Consider it almost like things are getting better from the inside out!
Q : Will my pet's symptoms get worse before they get better?
A : If your pet has a very strong yeast infestation or overgrowth, a rapid die-off/detox can occur. In this case, we recommend switching to our Yeasty Beast Protocol then back to the Leaky Gut Protocol to support healing.
Q : How do I tell if my dog has yeast and should I not start the Yeasty Beast Protocol first?
A : Good question! If your pet has ever been diagnosed with yeast in their ears or on their skin, the answer is YES! Doing the Yeasty Beast Protocol first will help to kill the yeast bacteria and then you would do the Leaky Gut Protocol to help to heal the damage they've done!
If your dog has a yeasty smell (dirty socks, stinky old cheese) then that's a strong indication of yeast and it would be helpful to start the Yeasty Beast first.
But remember that yeast is so incredibly damaging to the gut and 9 times out of 10 your pet will also have leaky gut or gut trauma that needs support to be healed
Q : How come I ran out of some of the products in the kit? Do I keep giving the rest?
A : This is because the powders serving sizes are based on body weight, whereas the tinctures and homeopathics aren't. We don't have a kit for weight ranges. Many folks find that they do not need to purchase an additional single Gut Seal and they just finish off each product as they run out, but if you are feeling like there is still some additional "work to be done" you can certainly purchase a single Gut Seal to keep going. You would just need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase. It's not listed for individual sale on our website as it's only to be used in conjunction with the rest of the Leaky Gut Protocol ingredients.
Any of the other protocol products can be ordered directly from our website.
Q : Why do I use all the products but not the Anti-Vaccinosis? I have so much left!
A : We included a large enough bottle for a few reasons:
- Many times it is necessary to repeat this process up to 4-8 times. If you see that the Protocol initially helped but stalled, then it is helpful to repeat the Anti Vaccinosis the same way BUT you do NOT stop the rest of the Protocol. Simply add the Anti-Vaccinosis back in twice a day for 2 days. If you see improvement you can repeat it every 2 weeks, up to 8 times AS LONG AS YOU SEE IMPROVEMENT EACH TIME, GIVE IT.
- Even though we do NOT support continuing to vaccinate, some people choose to revaccinate. If this is the case, then there is plenty to re-dose. This product has a very long shelf life so if at any point you do vaccines you can use the product again.
- If you have a multi-pet household and any of your pet have been vaccinated, it is a very supportive product and you can give it to any of your furry family members to help with the long term side effects of vaccines!
- THIS INFORMATION IS INTENDED TO PROVIDE INFORMATION ONLY.
- EACH PET'S HEALTH SITUATION IS UNIQUE. THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED FOR USE IN DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT OF SPECIFIC HEALTH PROBLEMS OR DISEASES, AND SHOULD NEVER BE CONSIDERED AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR VETERINARY ADVICE.”
JJ E-Homez Return Policy
Generally, all our products are strictly non-refundable nor exchangeable.
However, in the event you received an incorrect or defective item, or any other valid reason that you can't enjoy your purchase, we will provide a refund or an exchange, case by case basis.
All we ask is that when the item is returned, it should meet the following requirements:
- Reach out to us to arrange an appointment to drop off your item at 216A Boon Lay Ave.
- Item returned should be in their original & sealed packaging. Broken seals will not be accepted, unless there's a valid reason, based on case by case basis.
- Please ensure at least 6 months of shelf life if it's a perishable item.
- Send us your order confirmation email for refund verification.
Items not eligible for returns:
- Food related, wearables, beds and carriers due to food safety & hygiene reasons.
- Items that are purchased from promotional pricing from all of our sales channels.
- Customers who had a history of returning more than 3 items.
When we receive the refunded/exchange item, we will review the condition of the item, and reach out to you to confirm and issue a refund/exchange within 7 working days. We regret that customers who decline to respect our policy will be ineligible for exchange, returns and refunds.
Do also note that if we find that a product has been intentionally damaged or tampered with, refunds will not be offered.
As generally, returns are not allowed otherwise, please check your order (e.g. type, size, colour, quantity, etc) before checking out. If you need help with any product, chat with us or please send us an email to email@example.com
Pre-order Items T&C
Please note of the following terms & conditions on all our Pre-order items :
- Full payment is required for all Pre-order items.
- Expect Pre-order items to be delivered between 3 to 15 working days (depending on which item) starting from your order date.
- We will connect via WhatsApp or Email should there be any updates or concerns regarding your order.
Website promotion for year 2021
Free Delivery for : orders above $38
*Terms & Conditions:
- Website promotion is only applicable for orders/payments made via our website.
- Promotions at other shopping platforms (Carousell, Lazada, Shopee, Amazon or Qoo10) is only applicable for orders/payments made via our shops within those shopping platforms.