Gut Soothe is dog & cat friendly, a proprietary blend of anti-inflammatory herbs, nutraceuticals and pre & probiotics with 30 billion CFU wide-spectrum probiotic that soothe and replenish the lining of the bowel, fight yeast, and combat unhealthy bacteria.
It targets inflammation in the GI tract, respiratory system, Urinary tract. Can be used to rebalance gut flora and target GI issues such as burping, regurgitation, soft stools, vomiting, IBD, hairballs, etc. Also supportive for inflammation that presents as arthritis, autoimmune disease, skin disease and more. It is dog & cat friendly.
Gut Soothe is available in 52g and 153g.
More about Pre and Probiotics
Difference Between our Probiotics Products
- Multi Strain Probiotics Blend (30 Billion CFU)
- Slippery Elm Bark (540mg)
- Larch Arabinogalactane (500mg)
- Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice (375mg)
- N-Acetly Glucosamine (300mg)
- L-Glutamine (250mg)
- Marshmallow Root 4:1 (100mg)
- Aloe Vera 200:1 (5mg)
Multi Strain Probiotic Blend
Probiotics enhance the immune response of the digestive tract. Lactic acid bacteria produce lactic acid which inhibits yeast growth by lowering intestinal pH and blocks the receptors or adhesion sites of pathogens, creating a barrier against infectious organisms. 15 billion allergen-free CFU (colony forming units) to defend against harmful gut bacteria by repopulating the digestive system with friendly bacteria.
Probiotic Blend Species And Strains
- Streptococcus Thermophilus MAK34S24T
- Biﬁdobacterium Infantis MAK22B041
- Biﬁdobacterium Longum MAK34B12L
- Biﬁdobacterium Biﬁdum MAK53B66B
- Biﬁdobacterium Breve MAK40B22B
- Lactobacillus Lactis MAK16B42L
- Lactobacillus Rhamnosus MAK79L08R
- Lactobacillus Plantrum MAK45L23P
- Lactobacillus Paracasei MAK92L81P
- Lactobacillus Helveticus MAK18L62H
- Lactobacillus Salivarius MAK90L10S
- Lactobacillus Bulgaricus MAK55L88B
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus MAK32L61A
- Lactobacillus Casei MAK20L30C
Slippery Elm Bark
For hundreds of years, Native Americans have used Slippery Elm Bark for its beneficial and soothing properties. Slippery Elm is a large, deciduous tree native to Eastern North America known for its mucilaginous, strengthening, and nutritive properties. Slippery elm is a master demulcent. It exerts a soothing effect on mucous membranes of digestive, respiratory, and urinary tracts. It is also used for protecting against stomach and duodenal ulcers, for colitis, diverticulitis, GI inflammation and acidity.
L-Glutamine Amino Acid (building block of protein)
A component of healthy connective tissue and mucous membranes, it supports healthy mucous membranes and linings in the respiratory and digestive tracts, nutritionally supports healthy digestion and is indicated for leaky gut management. L-Glutamine is an amino acid that is essential in the healing of leaky gut. It supports the strength of the mucosal lining and the proper functioning of the gastrointestinal tract and acts as a protector against the irritants that cause inflammation.
- promotes digestive health
- promotes brain health
- promotes muscle growth
- fights cancer
- helps with high blood sugar
- acts as a band aid to prevent further damage
- balances mucous production
Licorice root, which is considered one of the world’s oldest herbal remedies, comes from the root of the licorice plant. Licorice Root/DGL is a form of licorice that is safe for those with high blood pressure as it has the glycyrrhizin constituent removed. It benefits gastric mucosa by improving circulation, secretion of protective layer, and supporting growth of new mucosal cells.
Larch Arabinogalactan (prebiotic)
Prebiotic Larch Arabinogalactan is a Larch tree extract that supports colon health. It is often used as an effective adjunct to cancer therapies due to its ability to stimulate the immune system and block metastasis of tumor cells. Its uses in people include chronic fatigue syndrome, viral hepatitis, HIV/ AIDS, and autoimmune diseases. It is also commonly used for infections.
- supports colon health
- used as adjunct to cancer treatment
- stimulates immune system
- blocks metastasis of tumour cells
- 14 Strain Probiotic (rebalances gut flora)
- inhibits yeast growth
- blocks adhesion sites of pathogens
- enhances immune respones
- prevents/treats diarrhea
- maintains integrity of intestinal tract
- prevents/treats UTI
- decreases side effects of antibiotics
Marshmallow Root Herbal (similar benefits to slippery elm)
Althaea officinalis, or Marshmallow Root, is in the mucilage-heavy Malvaceae family and is an herbaceous perennial that can be found growing alongside marshes, seas, riverbanks, and other equally damp areas. Known throughout the ancient Egyptian, Arab, Greek, and Roman cultures, this herb has been used continually for at least 2000 years. In traditional practices it was given to soothe and moisten mucous membranes of the respiratory, digestive, and urinary tracts.
Aloe Vera (healing effect)
Aloe Vera is known for its healing effects on the skin and intestinal tract. Its primary internal use is for constipation or soothing the GI. In humans, it has been shown to help with several digestion-related issues. Topically Aloe Vera gel is used for minor burns, wound healing, and dermatitis. Aloe Vera is naturally rich in amino acids, enzymes, vitamin C, and a wide range of minerals.
- Used for constipation
- Used for GI irritation
N-Acetly glucosamine (Fermented Corn Starch) (found naturally in the mucous membranes of digestive, urinary and respiratory tracts)
- helps support production of glycoproteins
- supports structural integrity of respiratory tract, digestive tract and urinary tract
- protects against invading organisms
Product Usage Directions
- Add to food once (1) per day according to your dog’s weight.
- Cats will require 1/2 of the recommended dose by weight.
|ANIMAL WEIGHT||DAILY SERVING|
|1 – 5 LBS (0.45-2.27kg)||1/4 TSP|
|6 – 15 LBS (2.72-6.8kg)||1/2 TSP|
|16 – 39 LBS (6.9-17.7kg) ||3/4 TSP|
|40 – 59 LBS (18.1-26.8kg)||1 TSP|
|60 – 89 LBS (27.2-40.4kg)||1.5 TSP|
|90+ LBS (40.8kg +)||2 TSP|
Additional Notes :
- In chronic cases where symptoms do not begin to improve within 10 days, it is best to consult your veterinarian.
- Refrigerate after opening
Q : Do I have to use the entire container or do I stop using once symptoms disappear?
A : When you are trying to address any health issue with our products it is good to do a minimum of 6 weeks as we have taken the approach of many authentic herbalists that the body needs to an average of 6 weeks to process the healing response.
With many chronic diseases (an issue that has been heavily medicated or your animal has had for over 1 year) it is often the case that you will need to rotate Gut Soothe with Love Bugs or Healthy Gut. We have many animals taking it long term because they feel so much better when they are on it.
Q : Do I stop using other probiotics?
A : It is not necessary to be on additional probiotics but if you are currently giving one it doesn't hurt to finish or slowly wean off rather than just stopping something abruptly your animal has been getting. One thing to note is that the probiotic blend in Gut Soothe is quite powerful, offering 30 Billion CFUs (colony forming units) per serving for a medium-sized dog. Too many probiotics can cause loose stool, so if you are currently giving one, be mindful of that!
Q : If my pet is allergic to shellfish, will the N-Acetly glucosamine be a problem?
A : If you know your animal is allergic to shellfish it is best to stay away from our products with this ingredient. Please understand that shellfish allergy is not the same as a fish allergy!
Q: Will this interact with any other medications?
A : NAG should not be given to animals that are on anticoagulant drugs. It is always advisable to check with your veterinarian if your animal is being treated for an existing condition or if they are on medication of any kind.
Q : Does this need to be refrigerated after opening?
A : The product is freeze-dried, so while refrigeration is not necessary, we believe it will help to maintain optimal freshness.
Q : What other conditions is this good for?
A : Anything that involves mucosal lining, Gut Soothe is terrific for bladder health and respiratory (lung) health as well!
Q : Does this expire?
A : Yes, please check the bottom of the jar for the best before date.
Q : What is the difference between Gut Soothe and Healthy Gut?
A : Both products have the same base - the pre and probiotic blend that makes up Love Bugs. Gut Soothe has the added herbal components that target inflammation and can soothe the mucosal lining. Healthy Gut has the added digestive enzyme components.
- SAFE AND EFFECTIVE USE IN PREGNANT ANIMALS OR THOSE INTENDED FOR BREEDING HAS NOT BEEN PROVEN.
- IF ANIMAL'S CONDITION WORSENS OR DOES NOT IMPROVE, STOP PRODUCT ADMINISTRATION AND CONSULT YOUR VETERINARIAN.
- THIS INFORMATION IS INTENDED TO PROVIDE INFORMATION ONLY.
- EACH ANIMAL HEALTH SITUATION IS UNIQUE. THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED FOR USE IN DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT OF SPECIFIC HEALTH PROBLEMS OR DISEASES, AND SHOULD NEVER BE CONSIDERED AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR VETERINARY ADVICE.”
JJ E-Homez Return Policy
Generally, all our products are strictly non-refundable nor exchangeable.
However, in the event you received an incorrect or defective item, or any other valid reason that you can't enjoy your purchase, we will provide a refund or an exchange, case by case basis.
All we ask is that when the item is returned, it should meet the following requirements:
- Reach out to us to arrange an appointment to drop off your item at 216A Boon Lay Ave.
- Item returned should be in their original & sealed packaging. Broken seals will not be accepted, unless there's a valid reason, based on case by case basis.
- Please ensure at least 6 months of shelf life if it's a perishable item.
- Send us your order confirmation email for refund verification.
Items not eligible for returns:
- Food related, wearables, beds and carriers due to food safety & hygiene reasons.
- Items that are purchased from promotional pricing from all of our sales channels.
- Customers who had a history of returning more than 3 items.
When we receive the refunded/exchange item, we will review the condition of the item, and reach out to you to confirm and issue a refund/exchange within 7 working days. We regret that customers who decline to respect our policy will be ineligible for exchange, returns and refunds.
Do also note that if we find that a product has been intentionally damaged or tampered with, refunds will not be offered.
As generally, returns are not allowed otherwise, please check your order (e.g. type, size, colour, quantity, etc) before checking out. If you need help with any product, chat with us or please send us an email to [email protected]
Pre-order Items T&C
Please note of the following terms & conditions on all our Pre-order items :
- Full payment is required for all Pre-order items.
- Expect Pre-order items to be delivered between 3 to 15 working days (depending on which item) starting from your order date.
- We will connect via WhatsApp or Email should there be any updates or concerns regarding your order.
Website promotion for year 2021
Free Delivery for : orders above $38
*Terms & Conditions:
- Website promotion is only applicable for orders/payments made via our website.
- Promotions at other shopping platforms (Carousell, Lazada, Shopee, Amazon or Qoo10) is only applicable for orders/payments made via our shops within those shopping platforms.