Myco-Biome® Chaga Mushrooms is Organic, North Amercian Grown. Chaga is a nutrient-dense superfood full of a wide variety of vitamins and minerals. It supports immune function and is a powerful antioxidant that helps to combat the harmful effects of oxidative stress. Chaga is a powerful anti-inflammatory and supporter of a vibrant immune system, research shows Chaga mushrooms are a powerful natural helper for everything from gastrointestinal disease to tuberculosis. A treasure trove of science-backed healing potential that’s been a prominent feature in folk medicine for many years.
Compared to most powders, triple liquid extracts contain a range of full spectrum compounds featuring both water-soluble (for example polysaccharides like beta-glucans) and alcohol-soluble compounds (like antioxidants such as triterpenoids, and Superoxide Dismutase [SOD]), ensuring access to all the beneficial properties mushrooms have to offer.
Our pickers harvest our mushrooms using age-old traditions that protect the environment and allow for future generations to continue enjoying the benefits. Our foraging practices support the natural microbiome of the forest bed to bring back its ability to grow, and do not disturb the forest in any way.
Myco-Biome® products are not just environmentally friendly, but meticulously monitored by our founder and team… every step is taken to protect nature. Because our mushrooms are local, and harvested by hand, we produce a low carbon footprint throughout the entire process, from our forest to your family.
We offer you certified organic and wild crafted Chaga Mushroom!
- Nutrient-dense superfood
- Slow the aging process
- Help lower cholesterol and blood sugar
- Help prevent and fight cancer
- Support the immune system
- Fight and Manage inflammation
- Help fight oxidative stress
- Support healthy skin, hair, and nails
- Protect cells
- Combat harmful free radicals
Certified Organic Chaga Mushrooms
Known as the "King of Medicinal Mushrooms," chaga is the second most antioxidant-rich food in the world next to cocoa. A nutrient-dense superfood, the chaga mushroom grows on birch trees throughout the northern hemisphere. It resembles a dark clump of dirt more than a mushroom, but is distinguished from other growths by its orange tissue. Chaga has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for centuries, and today, doctors, alternative medicine advocates, and researchers are increasingly interested in its many health benefits.
Click here to learn more about turkey tail mushroom research studies.
Product Usage Directions
- All Dogs and Cats 1 drop per 1 lb of body weight daily.
- Squirt the full recommended amount once a day into your pet’s mouth or add to food.
*For animals diagnosed with cancer or chronic disease please consult your trusted veterinarian for guidance on increasing recommended dosages.
Q : Where do you source your mushrooms?
A : All of our mushrooms are grown in our private forest, located in Maritime Canada, or freshly foraged in British Columbia, Canada.
Q : What is the shelf life of this tincture?
A : 4 years. Do your best to store your tincture in a cool, dark place, away from direct sunlight.
Q : Is there research to support the benefits of chaga mushrooms?
A : Yes, research has shown that chaga mushrooms can improve health, to read through those studies, click here.
Q : Why is it a tincture instead of a powder?
A : For a mushroom’s medicinal values to be activated and bioavailable, they need to be extracted. Liquid extracts are able to hold and preserve the many bioactive compounds that are released during extraction. Liquid extractions are also easier to absorb than powder, as the body doesn’t need to digest anything, and therefore the medicinal properties of the mushroom can be absorbed right into the body. We break down our mushrooms using a three-step (triple extraction) process, the first with hot water, the second with organic alcohol (which is the only way of extracting triterpenes), and the third with glycerin. Once the extraction process is complete, there is 0% alcohol left, and each batch is tested to ensure this level.
- STORE YOUR TINCTURE IN A COOL, DARK PLACE, AWAY FROM DIRECT SUNLIGHT.
- THIS INFORMATION IS INTENDED TO PROVIDE INFORMATION ONLY, NOT INTENDED TO REPLACE VETERINARY ADVICE.
- EACH ANIMAL HEALTH SITUATION IS UNIQUE. THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED FOR USE IN DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT OF SPECIFIC HEALTH PROBLEMS OR DISEASES, AND SHOULD NEVER BE CONSIDERED AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR VETERINARY ADVICE.”
- SAFE AND EFFECTIVE USE IN PREGNANT ANIMALS OR THOSE INTENDED FOR BREEDING HAS NOT BEEN PROVEN.
- IF ANIMAL'S CONDITION WORSENS OR DOES NOT IMPROVE, STOP PRODUCT ADMINISTRATION AND CONSULT YOUR VETERINARIAN.
- FOR ANIMALS USE ONLY.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
JJ E-Homez Return Policy
Generally, all our products are strictly non-refundable nor exchangeable.
However, in the event you received an incorrect or defective item, or any other valid reason that you can't enjoy your purchase, we will provide a refund or an exchange, case by case basis.
All we ask is that when the item is returned, it should meet the following requirements:
- Reach out to us to arrange an appointment to drop off your item at 216A Boon Lay Ave.
- Item returned should be in their original & sealed packaging. Broken seals will not be accepted, unless there's a valid reason, based on case by case basis.
- Please ensure at least 6 months of shelf life if it's a perishable item.
- Send us your order confirmation email for refund verification.
Items not eligible for returns:
- Food related, wearables, beds and carriers due to food safety & hygiene reasons.
- Items that are purchased from promotional pricing from all of our sales channels.
- Customers who had a history of returning more than 3 items.
When we receive the refunded/exchange item, we will review the condition of the item, and reach out to you to confirm and issue a refund/exchange within 7 working days. We regret that customers who decline to respect our policy will be ineligible for exchange, returns and refunds.
Do also note that if we find that a product has been intentionally damaged or tampered with, refunds will not be offered.
As generally, returns are not allowed otherwise, please check your order (e.g. type, size, colour, quantity, etc) before checking out. If you need help with any product, chat with us or please send us an email to [email protected]
Pre-order Items T&C
Please note of the following terms & conditions on all our Pre-order items :
- Full payment is required for all Pre-order items.
- Expect Pre-order items to be delivered between 3 to 15 working days (depending on which item) starting from your order date.
- We will connect via WhatsApp or Email should there be any updates or concerns regarding your order.
Website promotion for year 2021
Free Delivery for : orders above $38
*Terms & Conditions:
- Website promotion is only applicable for orders/payments made via our website.
- Promotions at other shopping platforms (Carousell, Lazada, Shopee, Amazon or Qoo10) is only applicable for orders/payments made via our shops within those shopping platforms.