Our unscented hypoallergenic dog shampoo is so natural it is Certified to USDA Organic Food Standards! This is suitable for Cats too!
Made with organic oils and organic aloe vera, our hypoallergenic dog shampoo is recommended if your dog (or you) has very sensitive skin, allergy sensitivities, or aroma sensitivities, or you want to add your own essential oils.
This ultra-gentle formulation of aloe dog shampoo will clean and moisturize your dog with organic oils and soothing organic aloe vera without stripping the natural oils from your dog's coat.
Note: Our holistic veterinarians love this formulation as they can add their own essential oils to treat various conditions with their pet patients. Please use care when adding essential oils and do not attempt without a thorough understanding of essential oils and their properties. 4-Legger is not responsible for altered formulations or adverse reactions for the use of essential oils without proper training.
We recommend working with a holistic veterinarian who can advise you on the proper dilution of essential oils.
Main ingredient :
- Organic Coconut Oil
- Organic Olive Oil
- Organic Aloe Vera Juice
Organic Coconut Oil
Extremely hydrating, a great moisturizer that helps to provide a protective layer, retaining moisture in the skin while allowing the skin to breathe. As a mild oil, it is very good for inflamed or irritated skin, and on dogs with skin sensitivities.
Organic Olive Oil
Rich in vitamins, minerals, natural fatty acids, and antioxidants. Known for its ability to nourish, rejuvenate, and protect the skin.
Organic Aloe Vera Juice
Aloe is used to treat a variety of skin conditions from flaky or dry skin, minor skin infections, and more. It acts as a natural conditioner to make the hair/fur look shinier, glossier, and healthier.
Other ingredients in the bottle :
- Saponified Organic Oils of Coconut
- Olive, and Jojoba
- Organic Aloe Vera
- Rosemary Extract
Q : How To Use?
A : Catch Dog. Shake bottle to blend ingredients. Wet your 4-Legger with warm water from head to the end of their tail. Apply 4-Legger to the palm of your hand and apply to your pet. While the consistency is thin, you will find that you need only a small amount to cover your dog and that it lathers quite well! To increase suds, use more water - not shampoo.
Gently massage 4-Legger deep into your pet's coat. Rinse thoroughly until water runs clear.
A few tips if you are new to organic dog shampoo: Your dog will likely go through a perfectly normal transition period. Don't worry - we've documented what you can expect - click here to read! To increase the lather, use more water - not shampoo.Consider adding one of our foamer bottles to your order! It will help you manage the thin consistency by infusing air into the shampoo, as well as keep you from using more than is needed to wash your dog.
Note: Use care around your pet's eyes. To wash your pet's face - use a wash cloth.
Q : Non-Ingredients: What Isn't In The Bottle?
A : The simple answer is all the bad stuff you find in traditional dog shampoo! 4-Legger is committed to clean ingredients so you won't find any synthetic chemicals in our dog shampoo! Check out our clean ingredients or read about our promise to you to learn more about the ingredients you'll never find in any 4-Legger product!
Q : What is the difference between the two shampoo formulations?
A : The difference is primarily in the bases:
- USDA Organic Base - Organic Aloe Juice, Organic Saponified Oils of Coconut, Shea Butter, Olive, Sunflower, and Jojoba, Organic Vegetable Glycerin, and Organic Rosemary Extract
- Organic to Food Standards - Saponified Organic oils of Coconut, Olive, and Jojoba, and Rosemary Extract
Q : Can I Add My Own Essential Oils?
A : You can. We recommend using animalEO essential oils as they have been tested by a holistic veterinarian to be safe for pets.
Our holistic veterinarians love our hypoallergenic organic dog shampoo as they can add their own essential oils to treat various conditions with their pet patients. Please use care when adding essential oils and do not attempt without a thorough understanding of essential oils and their properties.
4-Legger is not responsible for altered formulations or adverse reactions for the use of essential oils without proper training. We recommend working with a holistic veterinarian who can advise you on the proper dilution of essential oils.
Q : Is this organic dog shampoo hypoallergenic?
A : Yes! This formulation is hypoallergenic.
Hypoallergenic dog shampoo means it is unlikely to cause a skin reaction and safe to use on dog's (or their humans) who have very sensitive skin.
JJ E-Homez Holistic Pet Return Policy
Generally, all our products are strictly non-refundable nor exchangeable.
However, in the event you received an incorrect or defective item, or any other valid reason that you can't enjoy your purchase, we will provide a refund or an exchange, case by case basis.
All we ask is that when the item is returned, it should meet the following requirements:
- Reach out to us to arrange an appointment to drop off your item at 216A Boon Lay Ave.
- Item returned should be in their original & sealed packaging. Broken seals will not be accepted, unless there's a valid reason, based on case by case basis.
- Please ensure at least 6 months of shelf life if it's a perishable item.
- Send us your order confirmation email for refund verification.
Items not eligible for returns:
- Food related, wearables, beds and carriers due to food safety & hygiene reasons.
- Items that are purchased from promotional pricing from all of our sales channels.
- Customers who had a history of returning more than 3 items.
When we receive the refunded/exchange item, we will review the condition of the item, and reach out to you to confirm and issue a refund/exchange within 7 working days. We regret that customers who decline to respect our policy will be ineligible for exchange, returns and refunds.
Do also note that if we find that a product has been intentionally damaged or tampered with, refunds will not be offered.
As generally, returns are not allowed otherwise, please check your order (e.g. type, size, colour, quantity, etc) before checking out. If you need help with any product, chat with us or please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pre-order Items T&C
Please note of the following terms & conditions on all our Pre-order items :
- Full payment is required for all Pre-order items.
- Expect Pre-order items to be delivered between 3 to 15 working days (depending on which item) starting from your order date.
- We will connect via WhatsApp or Email should there be any updates or concerns regarding your order.
Website promotion for year 2022
Free Delivery for : orders above $38
*Terms & Conditions:
- Website promotion is only applicable for orders/payments made via our website.
- Promotions at other shopping platforms (Carousell, Lazada, Shopee, Amazon or Qoo10) is only applicable for orders/payments made via our shops within those shopping platforms.