Our concentrated organic neem dog shampoo with organic orange essential oil is an uplifting blend for dogs battling fleas, red itchy skin, or dermatitis (skin inflammation) caused by allergies, flea bites, or environmental conditions.
- Our neem shampoo for dogs uses organic orange essential oil to promote the production of collagen to repair damaged skin and reduce skin inflammation.
- Naturally deodorizing dog shampoo gets rid of the "doggy smell" using organic ingredients.
- Natural flea shampoo for dogs uses Certified Organic Neem Oil - a highly sustainable oil known for its ability to repel pests and provide strong natural anti-fungal, antibacterial and antimicrobial properties.
- Dog dandruff shampoo that hydrates and improves the skin and the health of hair follicles.
- Not recommended for cats. Instead please use our unscented or lemongrass blends both available in USDA organic to food grade standards or USDA organic.
Main ingredient :
- Organic Sweet Orange Essential Oil
- Organic Neem Oil
Organic Sweet Orange Essential Oil
Cold pressed from the rinds of handpicked organic oranges, this oil is full of natural Vitamin C to repair and revitalize the skin. Orange is known for its ability to clean and reduce inflammation to provide relief for irritated skin.
Organic Neem Oil
A highly sustainable oil known for its ability to moisturize the skin, naturally repel pests and provide strong anti-fungal, antibacterial and antimicrobial support to the body. Reduces dandruff while hydrating the skin and improving the strength and health of hair follicles due to its high antioxidant content.
Other ingredients in the bottle :
- Organic AloeJuice
- Organic Saponified Oils (Coconut, Shea Butter, Olive, Sunflower, and Jojoba)
- Organic Vegetable Glycerin
- Organic Sweet Orange Essential Oil
- Organic Neem Oil
- Organic Rosemary Extract
Q : How To Use?
A : Catch Dog. Shake bottle to blend ingredients. Wet your 4-Legger with warm water from head to the end of their tail. Apply 4-Legger to the palm of your hand and apply to your pet. While the consistency is thin, you will find that you need only a small amount to cover your dog and that it lathers quite well! To increase suds, use more water - not shampoo.
Gently massage 4-Legger deep into your pet's coat. Rinse thoroughly until water runs clear.
A few tips if you are new to organic dog shampoo: Your dog will likely go through a perfectly normal transition period. Don't worry - we've documented what you can expect - click here to read! To increase the lather, use more water - not shampoo.Consider adding one of our foamer bottles to your order! It will help you manage the thin consistency by infusing air into the shampoo, as well as keep you from using more than is needed to wash your dog.
Note: Use care around your pet's eyes. To wash your pet's face - use a wash cloth.
Q : Non-Ingredients: What Isn't In The Bottle?
A : The simple answer is all the bad stuff you find in traditional dog shampoo! 4-Legger is committed to clean ingredients so you won't find any synthetic chemicals in our dog shampoo! Check out our clean ingredients or read about our promise to you to learn more about the ingredients you'll never find in any 4-Legger product!
Q : What is the difference between the two shampoo formulations?
A : The difference is primarily in the bases:
- USDA Organic Base - Organic Aloe Juice, Organic Saponified Oils of Coconut, Shea Butter, Olive, Sunflower, and Jojoba, Organic Vegetable Glycerin, and Organic Rosemary Extract
- Organic to Food Standards - Saponified Organic oils of Coconut, Olive, and Jojoba, and Rosemary Extract
Q : What is oatmeal glycerite?
A : We know it doesn't *sound* very natural but oatmeal glycerite is the name of the ingredient and the extraction process. It really is the best way to get the oatmeal out of the oat kernel!
When saponifying oils one of the natural products of saponification is glycerine from the fats in the oil. It is what makes our shampoo so exceptional.
Once you have the glycerine, you mix it with the heads of the oatmeal plant (which has the oat milk). After mixing and filtering to remove all of the plant parts, the result is “oatmeal glycerite” or oatmeal naturally extracted in glycerine.
This process is the most natural way to get the oat milk out of the plant without breaking it into a synthetic ingredient and allows it to retain all of its natural properties to moisturize, etc.
JJ E-Homez Holistic Pet Return Policy
Generally, all our products are strictly non-refundable nor exchangeable.
However, in the event you received an incorrect or defective item, or any other valid reason that you can't enjoy your purchase, we will provide a refund or an exchange, case by case basis.
All we ask is that when the item is returned, it should meet the following requirements:
- Reach out to us to arrange an appointment to drop off your item at 216A Boon Lay Ave.
- Item returned should be in their original & sealed packaging. Broken seals will not be accepted, unless there's a valid reason, based on case by case basis.
- Please ensure at least 6 months of shelf life if it's a perishable item.
- Send us your order confirmation email for refund verification.
Items not eligible for returns:
- Food related, wearables, beds and carriers due to food safety & hygiene reasons.
- Items that are purchased from promotional pricing from all of our sales channels.
- Customers who had a history of returning more than 3 items.
When we receive the refunded/exchange item, we will review the condition of the item, and reach out to you to confirm and issue a refund/exchange within 7 working days. We regret that customers who decline to respect our policy will be ineligible for exchange, returns and refunds.
Do also note that if we find that a product has been intentionally damaged or tampered with, refunds will not be offered.
As generally, returns are not allowed otherwise, please check your order (e.g. type, size, colour, quantity, etc) before checking out. If you need help with any product, chat with us or please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pre-order Items T&C
Please note of the following terms & conditions on all our Pre-order items :
- Full payment is required for all Pre-order items.
- Expect Pre-order items to be delivered between 3 to 15 working days (depending on which item) starting from your order date.
- We will connect via WhatsApp or Email should there be any updates or concerns regarding your order.
Website promotion for year 2022
Free Delivery for : orders above $38
*Terms & Conditions:
- Website promotion is only applicable for orders/payments made via our website.
- Promotions at other shopping platforms (Carousell, Lazada, Shopee, Amazon or Qoo10) is only applicable for orders/payments made via our shops within those shopping platforms.