About Plant Therapy
At Plant Therapy, our goal is to have the greatest possible impact on as many people as possible. Because of you, our amazing customers, we are blessed to be in a position to share our values with not just you, but our employees and the community we love.
We continually strive to be a people-first company, which operates with absolute integrity and transparency. We never assume we’re a “good enough” company, instead we watch for ways to grow, keeping flexibility in the front of our minds.
We remain devoted to being a company you can trust, that values our customers, and you.
Purity and Quality, Equally Important.
Why is quality so important to us? Because at Plant Therapy we view our relationship with our customers as the foundation of our company. And without trust, there is no relationship.
We test every single batch of oils for in-depth information on each chemical constituent with GC-MS testing, as well as evaluating each oil’s color, consistency, and general appearance to give you the most accurate information possible.
Plant Therapy's Official USDA Certification - ICO Certificate
The Organic Difference
Plant Therapy is proud to offer organic products certified through ECOCERT ICO, an inspection and certification organization fully accredited through The National Organic Program (NOP).
What does all of this mean to you, our customer? The next time you order a bottle of your favorite essential oil that holds the USDA certified organic seal, you can feel confident in knowing that your purchase is helping to conserve our precious natural resources and reducing environmental pollution.
At Plant Therapy, we have always believed in exceptional quality and the purest of ingredients. From the start, we have made sure that we know everything about the farmers, distillers, suppliers and plants. By having this additional certification, we can also proudly say that we are adhering to the strictest of standards to bring you quality organic ingredients.
Some of these standards include:
- No GMOs: Genetically Modified Organisms are prohibited in organic products. This means that an organic farmer can't plant GMO seeds and an organic producer can't use any ingredients containing GMOs.
- Clean soil: The land where the products are grown must not have had any prohibited substances applied to it for at least 3 years before the harvest of an organic crop. Synthetic fertilizers, sewage sludge, irradiation, and genetic engineering may not be used.
- No harmful pesticides: Crop pests, weeds, and diseases are controlled primarily through physical, mechanical and biological efforts. If for some reason these methods are not working, a biological, botanical or synthetic substance that is approved on the National List may be used.
- All organic, all the way: Operations must use only organic seeds and other planting material.
When you purchase a certified organic product, you are also helping to conserve biodiversity, ensuring that our natural landscapes and their ecosystems are maintained and intact for generations to come. At Plant Therapy, we are committed to supporting these conservation efforts and to be able to offer to our customers certified organic options.
Plant Therapy is cruelty-free, and Leaping Bunny certified!
Leaping Bunny certification is one of the most difficult certifications a company can achieve, but here at Plant Therapy, we’re dedicated to making products that are safe, natural, and good for everyone, even animals.
- CRUELTY-FREE: In addition to being 100% pure, our essential oils are never tested on animals.
- ONLY CRUELTY-FREE INGREDIENTS: The Leaping Bunny logo means that none of the ingredients used in any of our products has been tested on animals. Not now, not in the past, and definitely not in the future.
- AN INDUSTRY STANDARD: The Leaping Bunny program offers the only standard that guarantees a product is free of animal testing. This standard is designed to prevent future animal testing as well.
- INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED: The Leaping Bunny Standard is internationally recognized, formed from the nation's largest animal protection groups, and is partners with animal protection groups in the United States, Canada, and Europe as well.
KidSafe by Plant Therapy is the first-ever line of essential oils developed especially for children.
Our Groundbreaking KidSafe Synergies. Formulated by Robert Tisserand for children ages 2–10, KidSafe features a variety of synergies and single oils targeted toward specific issues and ailments common in this age range. All are available as 100% pure, undiluted essential oils as well as pre-diluted roll-ons.
As parents ourselves, the Plant Therapy team wouldn’t settle for anything less than absolute safety. That’s why we invited the world’s foremost expert on essential oil safety, Robert Tisserand, to create the KidSafe line. The level of research, testing and quality assurance that we put into developing our KidSafe line is unparalleled in the industry.
And not only are the oils 100% safe for children, they are effective too. If you are looking for essential oils to use on your little one, there is simply no comparable product available on the market today!