Based on a two-thousand-year-old formula to support resolution of inflammation in the hips, knees and spinal cord.
Anti-inflammatory drugs used to treat arthritis, hip dysplasia, disc disease and ligament damage are very beneficial in the first few days following injury, but continued use of these pain relievers actually hinders long term healing, by cutting off the blood supply those tissues need to heal. Feeding of processed diets likewise interferes with joints and ligaments getting the circulation they need for their inflammation to resolve. If the situation continues, joints gradually deteriorate and may become thickened and permanently deformed.
Voltrex formulated by Dr. Steve Marsden supports normal blood flow to joints and ligaments so healing can occur without compromising pain relief. As joints and ligaments heal over several weeks or months, anti-inflammatory drugs are needed less and less, which allows the pace of healing to accelerate. Meanwhile, other joints and ligaments on the verge of injury receive support as well, such that Voltrex supports the whole body becoming stronger and less prone to injury in the future.
Improvements from the improved joint circulation should begin in the first few days, but it may take many months before ligaments and joints are completely healed. Over that time, lameness becomes more intermittent, allowing anti-inflammatory drugs to be used only as needed to relieve pain, instead of so often that they hinder healing. Animals can stay on their feet longer, get up faster and appear more free and comfortable in their movements.
How quickly and fully the joints heal depends upon several factors, including whether the animal is on a real food meat- and vegetable-based diet, and whether other therapies like PEMF, acupuncture and chiropractic are being used to fully restore joint circulation and healing. Once dogs have plateaued in their initial improvements on Voltrex, swich them to Lumbrex.
Besides healing joints, Voltrex also supports the healing of deep spinal cord injuries, such as from severe disc prolapse, FCE or failed attempts at surgical repair. Use Voltrex for about two to three weeks before adding in Lumbrex
- Turmeric root
- Cinnamomum twig
- Ginseng root
- Bupleurum root
- Large Leaf Gentian root
- White Peony root
- Pinellia rhizome
- Licorice root root
- Scutellaria root
- Ginger rhizome
- Natural flavouring (Hydrolyzed vegetable extract)
Voltrex is an organically grown concentrated herbal extract in powdered form. Voltrex acts more quickly and completely if your pet is fed a real food meat- and vegetable-based diet.
To use, just fold the herbs into your pet's real food diet or shake them up with broth or water and pour them over top if using canned or kibble.
Give twice daily as follows:
- Up to 30 pounds: ¼ tsp
- 30 to 60 pounds: ½ tsp
- 60 to 90 pounds: 1 tsp
- 90 pounds and up: 1 ½ tsp
One bottle of Voltrex lasts over a month for dogs 30 lbs and under; and for two weeks for large breed dogs
JJ E-Homez Holistic Pet Return Policy
Generally, all our products are strictly non-refundable nor exchangeable.
However, in the event you received an incorrect or defective item, or any other valid reason that you can't enjoy your purchase, we will provide a refund or an exchange, case by case basis.
All we ask is that when the item is returned, it should meet the following requirements:
- Reach out to us to arrange an appointment to drop off your item at 216A Boon Lay Ave.
- Item returned should be in their original & sealed packaging. Broken seals will not be accepted, unless there's a valid reason, based on case by case basis.
- Please ensure at least 6 months of shelf life if it's a perishable item.
- Send us your order confirmation email for refund verification.
Items not eligible for returns:
- Food related, wearables, beds and carriers due to food safety & hygiene reasons.
- Items that are purchased from promotional pricing from all of our sales channels.
- Customers who had a history of returning more than 3 items.
When we receive the refunded/exchange item, we will review the condition of the item, and reach out to you to confirm and issue a refund/exchange within 7 working days. We regret that customers who decline to respect our policy will be ineligible for exchange, returns and refunds.
Do also note that if we find that a product has been intentionally damaged or tampered with, refunds will not be offered.
As generally, returns are not allowed otherwise, please check your order (e.g. type, size, colour, quantity, etc) before checking out. If you need help with any product, chat with us or please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pre-order Items T&C
Please note of the following terms & conditions on all our Pre-order items :
- Full payment is required for all Pre-order items.
- Expect Pre-order items to be delivered between 3 to 15 working days (depending on which item) starting from your order date.
- We will connect via WhatsApp or Email should there be any updates or concerns regarding your order.
Website promotion for year 2023
Free Delivery for : orders above $38
*Terms & Conditions:
- Website promotion is only applicable for orders/payments made via our website.
- Promotions at other shopping platforms (Carousell, Lazada, Shopee, Amazon) is only applicable for orders/payments made via our shops within those shopping platforms.