Two of the world’s most popular and trusted pet care advocates reveal new science to teach us how to delay ageing and provide a long, happy, healthy life for our canine companions. The "Forever Dog" is a definitive, cutting-edge guide for every dog parent. Dogs have been getting sicker over the past few decades and scientists are beginning to understand that the diseases affecting humans – cancer, obesity, diabetes, organ degeneration, and autoimmune disorders – also afflict canines.
Our canine companions are now vexed with health problems throughout much of their lives and have shorter life spans. It is up to pet parents to make smart choices for their dogs’ lasting vitality and health since they are unable to make health and lifestyle decisions for themselves.
The Forever Dog gives us the tools to protect our four-legged friends. Rodney Habib and Dr. Karen Becker talked to top geneticists, microbiologists, and researchers, and interviewed people around the world whose dogs have lived into their 20s and even 30s. The result is this unprecedented and comprehensive guide, filled with practical information, invaluable advice, and inspiring stories about dogs and the people who love them.
The Forever Dog plan focuses on:
• diet and nutrition
• stress reduction
• tailoring care to the genetic predisposition of particular breeds or mixes
• recipes and types of food – and what the commercial manufacturers do not want us to know
• tons of practical tips
• how exercise, environmental toxins, and our lifestyles affect a dog’s overall health.
Global medical breakthroughs have expanded canine health choices. The Forever Dog is the definitive dog-care guide that gives pet parents the needed knowledge to make wise choices to keep our dogs healthy and happy for years to come.
JJ E-Homez Holistic Pet Return Policy
Generally, all our products are strictly non-refundable nor exchangeable.
However, in the event you received an incorrect or defective item, or any other valid reason that you can't enjoy your purchase, we will provide a refund or an exchange, case by case basis.
All we ask is that when the item is returned, it should meet the following requirements:
- Reach out to us to arrange an appointment to drop off your item at 216A Boon Lay Ave.
- Item returned should be in their original & sealed packaging. Broken seals will not be accepted, unless there's a valid reason, based on case by case basis.
- Please ensure at least 6 months of shelf life if it's a perishable item.
- Send us your order confirmation email for refund verification.
Items not eligible for returns:
- Food related, wearables, beds and carriers due to food safety & hygiene reasons.
- Items that are purchased from promotional pricing from all of our sales channels.
- Customers who had a history of returning more than 3 items.
When we receive the refunded/exchange item, we will review the condition of the item, and reach out to you to confirm and issue a refund/exchange within 7 working days. We regret that customers who decline to respect our policy will be ineligible for exchange, returns and refunds.
Do also note that if we find that a product has been intentionally damaged or tampered with, refunds will not be offered.
As generally, returns are not allowed otherwise, please check your order (e.g. type, size, colour, quantity, etc) before checking out. If you need help with any product, chat with us or please send us an email to email@example.com
Pre-order Items T&C
Please note of the following terms & conditions on all our Pre-order items :
- Full payment is required for all Pre-order items.
- Expect Pre-order items to be delivered between 3 to 15 working days (depending on which item) starting from your order date.
- We will connect via WhatsApp or Email should there be any updates or concerns regarding your order.
Website promotion for year 2022
Free Delivery for : orders above $38
*Terms & Conditions:
- Website promotion is only applicable for orders/payments made via our website.
- Promotions at other shopping platforms (Carousell, Lazada, Shopee, Amazon or Qoo10) is only applicable for orders/payments made via our shops within those shopping platforms.