Kanex controls canine gut worms naturally, maintaining healthy intestinal hygiene in dogs.
Traditionally Palmaria palmata (Dulse), a red Irish seaweed, has been used as an anti-helminthic, due to the high levels of kainic acid it contains and studies show it is a potent antihelminthic (shuts down egg growth). Pumpkin seeds are also an effective anti-helminthic, often proving to be as effective as Panacur (contains Fenbendazole), the most common chemical anti-helminthic used in pets. It works by reducing adult worm motility.
Kanex comprises of 50% sustainably harvested red Irish seaweed Palmaria palmata (Dulse) and 50% ground EU organic Stryian pumpkin seeds. This blend is expected to be an effective worm preventative that contains kainic acid and cucurbitacin, two natural compounds with potent anti-helminthic compounds, rich in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
Kanex comes with a money-back guarantee. If your dog registers positive for any gut worm whilst on their correct dose of Kanex (verified by proof of purchase) via ANY FAECAL WORM EGG COUNT PROVIDER, we will instantly and without quibble refund the cost of your Kanex purchase (150g only) to cover the cost of your failed worm count. That's how confident we are.
We recommend you get two worm counts a year for your dog.
Note : Kanex is expected to be very effective at gut worm prevention. However Kanex is not intended for use against lungworms. Lung worm is another matter. As this worm must be ingested first, passing through the intestinal tract, it is expected regular use of Kanex will help to impede infection while they are in the gut. However, once in the lungs, we have no evidence that kainic acid or cucurbitacin actually works to impede their presence. Hence, a biannual faecal check is important. However, unlike gut worms where they check for eggs, it's the larva of the lungworm they check for. This is a specialised test, called a Modified Baernann test. You must ask if they perform these.
- A blend of red Irish seaweed Palmaria palmata (Dulse) and ground EU organic Stryian pumpkin seeds
- No artificial chemicals, additives or preservatives
Product Usage Directions
If your animal has never previously eaten seaweed, commence feeding with a small amount and gradually increase the quantity, until the feeding recommendation is achieved.
If using any other seaweed products in your pet's diet, do not exceed a 5% inclusion ratio of seaweed product to total feed.
The dosage below are to be mixed thoroughly with food once a day.
*Start with small amounts and increase to recommended amount.
*Not suitable for animals undergoing treatment for hyperthryoidism.
● <10kg 150 day supply 300 day supply
● 10kg - 20 kg 100 day supply 200 day supply
● >20kg 75 day supply 150 day supply
- KANEX IS NOT TO BE USED IN DOGS WITH HYPER THYROID ISSUES.
- SAFE AND EFFECTIVE USE IN PREGNANT ANIMALS OR THOSE INTENDED FOR BREEDING HAS NOT BEEN PROVEN.
- IF ANIMAL'S CONDITION WORSENS OR DOES NOT IMPROVE, STOP PRODUCT ADMINISTRATION AND CONSULT YOUR VETERINARIAN.
- THIS INFORMATION IS INTENDED TO PROVIDE INFORMATION ONLY.
- EACH ANIMAL HEALTH SITUATION IS UNIQUE. THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED FOR USE IN DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT OF SPECIFIC HEALTH PROBLEMS OR DISEASES, AND SHOULD NEVER BE CONSIDERED AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR VETERINARY ADVICE.”
JJ E-Homez Holistic Pet Return Policy
Generally, all our products are strictly non-refundable nor exchangeable.
However, in the event you received an incorrect or defective item, or any other valid reason that you can't enjoy your purchase, we will provide a refund or an exchange, case by case basis.
All we ask is that when the item is returned, it should meet the following requirements:
- Reach out to us to arrange an appointment to drop off your item at 216A Boon Lay Ave.
- Item returned should be in their original & sealed packaging. Broken seals will not be accepted, unless there's a valid reason, based on case by case basis.
- Please ensure at least 6 months of shelf life if it's a perishable item.
- Send us your order confirmation email for refund verification.
Items not eligible for returns:
- Food related, wearables, beds and carriers due to food safety & hygiene reasons.
- Items that are purchased from promotional pricing from all of our sales channels.
- Customers who had a history of returning more than 3 items.
When we receive the refunded/exchange item, we will review the condition of the item, and reach out to you to confirm and issue a refund/exchange within 7 working days. We regret that customers who decline to respect our policy will be ineligible for exchange, returns and refunds.
Do also note that if we find that a product has been intentionally damaged or tampered with, refunds will not be offered.
As generally, returns are not allowed otherwise, please check your order (e.g. type, size, colour, quantity, etc) before checking out. If you need help with any product, chat with us or please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pre-order Items T&C
Please note of the following terms & conditions on all our Pre-order items :
- Full payment is required for all Pre-order items.
- Expect Pre-order items to be delivered between 3 to 15 working days (depending on which item) starting from your order date.
- We will connect via WhatsApp or Email should there be any updates or concerns regarding your order.
Website promotion for year 2022
Free Delivery for : orders above $38
*Terms & Conditions:
- Website promotion is only applicable for orders/payments made via our website.
- Promotions at other shopping platforms (Carousell, Lazada, Shopee, Amazon or Qoo10) is only applicable for orders/payments made via our shops within those shopping platforms.