Sunn-E K9 for dogs provides vitamin E, a powerful antioxidant. Vitamin E binds and neutralizes free radicals, protects cells from oxidative damage, and assists with healthy nerve function. Our unique formula is made from non-GMO, hexane free, expeller-pressed sunflower oil from Spain. The unique oil keeps nature's tocopherols and tocotrienols in balance.Increased exercise creates more free radicals, so hard working dogs tend to have a higher need for antioxidants. All adult dogs require 800 IU's of vitamin E per day. Pregnant and lactating dogs also have an increased need for vitamin E.
How much vitamin E does my dog need? The recommended amount of Vitamin E for dogs is 400 IU of vitamin E for puppies and small dogs, and 800 IU for dogs older than two is the rule. Common food sources of Vitamin E for dogs are: eggs, salmon, avocado, trout, spinach, safflower oil, sunflower oil, and soybean oil. If your dog isn’t getting enough vitamin E in his diet, a supplement is recommended.
Our unique vitamin E supplement is available in 4 oz (120 ml) as a convenient oil for dogs.
Key benefits of Sunn-E K9™ :
- Sunflower oil provides 1982 IUs of full-spectrum Vitamin E per 3 ml. Flax Seed oil provides additional vitamin E.
- From non-GMO, hexane free, expeller-pressed sunflower oil from Spain
- No soy, canola, or palm oil.
- Includes alpha-, beta-, delta-, gamma-tocopherols and small amounts of tocotrienols.
- Mixed with a small amount of Organic Flax Seed oil for additional Omega 3 support
Product Ingredients and Analysis
- Sunflower Oil (non-GMO) - Spain
- Organic Flax Seed Oil - USA
Product Analysis (per 1ml) :
- Crude Protein (min) - 0.35%
- Crude Fat (min) - 93.9%
- Crude Fiber (max) - 0.28%
- Moisture (max) - 0.38%
- Calories - 9500 kcal ME/kg, 9.5 kcal ME/mL
Vitamin E Total 546IU
- alpha-tocopherol 274 IU
- beta-tocopherol129 IU
- delta-tocopherol6.24 IU
- gamma-tocopherol 117
More about benefits of the full spectrum of Vitamin E
Vitamin E is not a single compound. It is a family of compounds that exists in nature. The main family consists of the tocopherols : alpha, beta, delta, and gamma; plus the sub-family of tocotrienols. Alpha-tocopherol is the most widely used tocopherol in human, horse and dog supplements and feed. However, current research has shown that gamma, beta, and delta tocopherols also provide important benefits. In face, too much alpha tocopherol may reduce the concentration of gamma and delta tocopherols.
Biostar Sunn-E k9 full spectrum vitamin E helps the body maintain a healthy balance of the four tocopherols.
- Alpha tocopherol is an antioxidant, protects cell membranes, and supports healthy nerve function.
- Gamma tocopherol is the only tocopherol that protects against nitrogen-based free radicals associated with chronic inflammation.
- Beta and Delta tocopherols are specific antioxidants that target Reactive Oxygen Species (ROS).
*Note, most vitmain E supplements are sourced from soy, palm, or canola oils. BioStar does not use these oils for many reasons, one of which is that they are often processed with a solvent called Hexane, produced by the redining of crude oil or reformed oil. Hexane reacts with pollutants to form ozone and photochemicals. The refining and filtration process of soy, canola, and palm removes free fatty acids, as well as the other tocopherols and tocotrienols.
Product Usage Directions
Administer directly in dog's mouth, or add on top of meal.
- Small Dogs (< 20 lbs): ½ ml once daily.
- Medium - Large Dogs (20->50 lbs): 1 ml once daily.
JJ E-Homez Holistic Pet Return Policy
Generally, all our products are strictly non-refundable nor exchangeable.
However, in the event you received an incorrect or defective item, or any other valid reason that you can't enjoy your purchase, we will provide a refund or an exchange, case by case basis.
All we ask is that when the item is returned, it should meet the following requirements:
- Reach out to us to arrange an appointment to drop off your item at 216A Boon Lay Ave.
- Item returned should be in their original & sealed packaging. Broken seals will not be accepted, unless there's a valid reason, based on case by case basis.
- Please ensure at least 6 months of shelf life if it's a perishable item.
- Send us your order confirmation email for refund verification.
Items not eligible for returns:
- Food related, wearables, beds and carriers due to food safety & hygiene reasons.
- Items that are purchased from promotional pricing from all of our sales channels.
- Customers who had a history of returning more than 3 items.
When we receive the refunded/exchange item, we will review the condition of the item, and reach out to you to confirm and issue a refund/exchange within 7 working days. We regret that customers who decline to respect our policy will be ineligible for exchange, returns and refunds.
Do also note that if we find that a product has been intentionally damaged or tampered with, refunds will not be offered.
As generally, returns are not allowed otherwise, please check your order (e.g. type, size, colour, quantity, etc) before checking out. If you need help with any product, chat with us or please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pre-order Items T&C
Please note of the following terms & conditions on all our Pre-order items :
- Full payment is required for all Pre-order items.
- Expect Pre-order items to be delivered between 3 to 15 working days (depending on which item) starting from your order date.
- We will connect via WhatsApp or Email should there be any updates or concerns regarding your order.
Website promotion for year 2023
Free Delivery for : orders above $38
*Terms & Conditions:
- Website promotion is only applicable for orders/payments made via our website.
- Promotions at other shopping platforms (Carousell, Lazada, Shopee, Amazon) is only applicable for orders/payments made via our shops within those shopping platforms.