The first and only wolf species-appropriate probiotics for your dog. The gut of a wolf has not been domesticated, urbanized, or subjected to the kinds of destructive factors that a dog’s gut has been subjected to, therefore they have maintained historical bacterial diversity that no longer exists in our canine companions.
- Reduces inflammation
- Balances the immune system
- Supports intestinal microbiome health
- Strengthens the intestinal barrier of the gut
- Increases the production of short-chain fatty acids
- Defends against pathogenic bacteria
- Distilled Water
- Organic Glycerin
- Triple Extracted and Ethically Wildcrafted Turkey Trail Mushrooms
- Multi Strain Wolf Species Specific Patented Probiotics (15 Billion CFU/serving)
3 probiotic lupine strains derived from wolf feces. The first and only ancestral lupine probiotics on the market. Genetically unique, these strains provide bacterial diversity which is proven to benefit the microbiome, defending against pathogenic bacteria and modulating the immune system. Proven through research to survive and thrive in a dog's gut.
Ancestral Lupine Probiotic Strains
- Limosilactobacillus Reuteri
- Levilactobacillus Brevis
- Enterococcus Faecium
Turkey Tail Mushroom
The Turkey Tail mushroom is, to date, the first medicinal mushroom that the FDA has funded for research in the fight against various types of cancer. Research shows that turkey tail mushrooms can help slow the spread of cancer cells, and when used in tandem with other traditional cancer treatments, improves survivial rates. It also benefits the gut microbiome by acting as a prebiotic and promoting diversity in the gut, which is the primary role it plays in this formula.
Product Usage Instructions
Give the full recommended amount once a day. Shake well and put into your pet’s mouth or add to food. Refrigerate after opening.
All Dogs - 1 drop for every 2 lbs of body weight daily
1 drop (10mg) = 1 billion colony forming units (CFUs)
For Internal Use :
Administer according to your pet’s weight.
Do not use for an extended period of time. Store in a cool, dry place, away from heat and light.
Q : Why Turkey Tail Mushrooms as the Prebiotic?
A : We are looking back to nature for the answers. As well as being a potent prebiotic, one that is species specific, turkey tail mushrooms also contain a whole range of additional health properties, including antioxidant, antitumor, and adaptogenetic.
Q : Why a Tincture, Not a Powder?
A : The benefits of turkey tail mushrooms are best delivered to the body when in a tincture form. We are using traditional herbal extraction methods to maintain the integrity and traditional delivery of herbal medicine.
Q : Should The Wolf be Refrigerated After Opening?
A : Yes, we recommend refrigeration for optimal freshness.
Q : What's the shelf life of The Wolf?
A : What's the shelf life of The Wolf?
Q : Is The Wolf Intended for Short or Long Term Use?
A : We recommend rotating through probiotics to help support all systems of the body. The Wolf provides bacteria strains not found in our other probiotics, so they contribute to bacterial diversity, which is proven to be highly beneficial for the microbiome.
- SAFE AND EFFECTIVE USE IN PREGNANT ANIMALS OR THOSE INTENDED FOR BREEDING HAS NOT BEEN PROVEN.
- IF ANIMAL'S CONDITION WORSENS OR DOES NOT IMPROVE, STOP PRODUCT ADMINISTRATION AND CONSULT YOUR VETERINARIAN.
- THIS INFORMATION IS INTENDED TO PROVIDE INFORMATION ONLY.
- EACH ANIMAL HEALTH SITUATION IS UNIQUE. THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED FOR USE IN DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT OF SPECIFIC HEALTH PROBLEMS OR DISEASES, AND SHOULD NEVER BE CONSIDERED AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR VETERINARY ADVICE.”
JJ E-Homez Holistic Pet Return Policy
Generally, all our products are strictly non-refundable nor exchangeable.
However, in the event you received an incorrect or defective item, or any other valid reason that you can't enjoy your purchase, we will provide a refund or an exchange, case by case basis.
All we ask is that when the item is returned, it should meet the following requirements:
- Reach out to us to arrange an appointment to drop off your item at 216A Boon Lay Ave.
- Item returned should be in their original & sealed packaging. Broken seals will not be accepted, unless there's a valid reason, based on case by case basis.
- Please ensure at least 6 months of shelf life if it's a perishable item.
- Send us your order confirmation email for refund verification.
Items not eligible for returns:
- Food related, wearables, beds and carriers due to food safety & hygiene reasons.
- Items that are purchased from promotional pricing from all of our sales channels.
- Customers who had a history of returning more than 3 items.
When we receive the refunded/exchange item, we will review the condition of the item, and reach out to you to confirm and issue a refund/exchange within 7 working days. We regret that customers who decline to respect our policy will be ineligible for exchange, returns and refunds.
Do also note that if we find that a product has been intentionally damaged or tampered with, refunds will not be offered.
As generally, returns are not allowed otherwise, please check your order (e.g. type, size, colour, quantity, etc) before checking out. If you need help with any product, chat with us or please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pre-order Items T&C
Please note of the following terms & conditions on all our Pre-order items :
- Full payment is required for all Pre-order items.
- Expect Pre-order items to be delivered between 3 to 15 working days (depending on which item) starting from your order date.
- We will connect via WhatsApp or Email should there be any updates or concerns regarding your order.
Website promotion for year 2023
Free Delivery for : orders above $38
*Terms & Conditions:
- Website promotion is only applicable for orders/payments made via our website.
- Promotions at other shopping platforms (Carousell, Lazada, Shopee, Amazon) is only applicable for orders/payments made via our shops within those shopping platforms.