Healthy Gut is dog & cats friendly, a pre/probiotic with digestive enzyme. A combination of digestive enzymes (both plant and animal based), with not only a probiotic blend (14 strains, 30 billion CFUs), but also a prebiotic (Larch).
Rebalance, cultivate proper growing conditions for friendly digestive flora destroyed through antibiotics and toxins. Aids digestion on food (a primary component to support in the reaction of food sensitivities or allergies) and a support to healthy immune system.
- Especially for kibble feeders!
- Reduced stool volume
- Support immune function
- Help to eliminate toxins & waste
- Reduce inflammation
- Slow down aging!
Healthy Gut contains zero fillers or inactive ingredients, and a little goes a long way! The benefits of digestive enzymes for any animal are multiple. Healthy Gut is available in 41g and 83g.
More about Healthy Gut
More about Pre and Probiotics
Difference Between our Probiotic Products
- Papain 50 000 PU (5 MG)
- Betaine HCL (10 MG)
- Bromelain 2400 GDU (15 MG)
- Pancreatin 8X (50 MG)
- Larch Arabinogalactan (800 MG)
- Muli Strain Probiotic Blend (30 Billion CFU)
Multi Strain Probiotic Blend
Probiotics enhance the immune response of the digestive tract. Lactic acid bacteria produce lactic acid which inhibits yeast growth by lowering intestinal pH and blocks the receptors or adhesion sites of pathogens, creating a barrier against infectious organisms. 15 billion allergen-free CFU (colony forming units) to defend against harmful gut bacteria by repopulating the digestive system with friendly bacteria.
Probiotic Blend Species And Strains
- Streptococcus Thermophilus MAK34S24T
- Biﬁdobacterium Infantis MAK22B041
- Biﬁdobacterium Longum MAK34B12L
- Biﬁdobacterium Biﬁdum MAK53B66B
- Biﬁdobacterium Breve MAK40B22B
- Lactobacillus Lactis MAK16B42L
- Lactobacillus Rhamnosus MAK79L08R
- Lactobacillus Plantrum MAK45L23P
- Lactobacillus Paracasei MAK92L81P
- Lactobacillus Helveticus MAK18L62H
- Lactobacillus Salivarius MAK90L10S
- Lactobacillus Bulgaricus MAK55L88B
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus MAK32L61A
- Lactobacillus Casei MAK20L30C
Larch Arabinogalactan (prebiotic)
Prebiotic Larch Arabinogalactan is a Larch tree extract that supports colon health. It is often used as an effective adjunct to cancer therapies due to its ability to stimulate the immune system and block metastasis of tumor cells. Its uses in people include chronic fatigue syndrome, viral hepatitis, HIV/ AIDS, and autoimmune diseases. It is also commonly used for infections.
- supports colon health
- used as adjunct to cancer treatment
- stimulates immune system
- blocks metastasis of tumour cells
- 14 Strain Probiotic (rebalances gut flora)
- inhibits yeast growth
- blocks adhesion sites of pathogens
- enhances immune respones
- prevents/treats diarrhea
- maintains integrity of intestinal tract
- prevents/treats UTI
- decreases side effects of antibiotics
Papain, a substance derived from the unripe tropical fruit papaya, is a proteolytic enzyme. Papain helps the body break down protein foods, like animal meat, and is commonly used to support the improvement of gastrointestinal dysfunction and digestive issues. Chemicals in Papain may increase immune system function and they may also promote the release of natural chemicals that attack tumor cells. Papain is anti-parasitic.
Bromelain is a protein-digesting enzyme mixture derived from the stem, fruit, and juice of the pineapple plant. When taken with food, it aids in the proper digestion and absorption of food as it breaks down protein. When it is taken between meals, it is absorbed intact and circulates through the body where it exhibits anti-inflammatory and pain relieving actions. It is beneficial for the cardiovascular and circulatory systems, as well as the digestive system.
Betaine HCI is a delivery form of Hydrochloric Acid. In the stomach, the Hydrochloride Acid converts pepsinogen to pepsin, an enzyme that breaks down protein. When taken as a digestive supplement, Betaine HCI promotes the production of additional Hydrochloric Acid in the stomach which may aid digestion and assist in the absorption of proteins, calcium, iron and B12.
Pancreatin 8X USP isa mixture of several digestive enzymes produced by the exocrine cells of the porcine pancreas. It has eight times more enzyme activity than the USP standard. This product provides protease, lipase and amylase to assist in digestion and to improve the absorption of fat, protein, and energy. When taken away from food, it exerts anti-inflammatory and pain relieving actions.
Product Usage Directions
Divide your animal’s recommended daily dose and add evenly into each meal.
|ANIMAL WEIGHT||DAILY SERVING |
|ALL CATS / DOGS||DOSAGE|
|1 – 5 LBS (0.45-2.27kg) ||1/16 TSP|
|6 – 15 LBS (2.72-6.8kg) ||1/8 TSP|
|16 – 39 LBS (6.9-17.7kg) ||1/4 TSP|
|40 – 59 LBS (18.1-26.8kg) ||1/2 TSP|
|60 – 89 LBS (27.2-40.4kg) ||3/4 TSP|
|90+ LBS (40.8 + kg) ||1 TSP|
Q : Do I have to use this for the rest of my pet's life?
A : No, Healthy Gut is used to help the body to correctly digest food and to add pre and probiotics. It is best used in rotation with Gut Soothe and Love Bugs to give a comprehensive balanced gut health care plan. We do have customers who feel their animals do better when they use Healthy Gut ongoing. This could be because the animals have a compromised ability to produce the proper amounts of their own digestive enzymes. Examples are increased energy, lessened arthritic pain… this is simply because they are able to digest their nutrition.
Q : Can this be used for cats?
A : It is excellent for cats, especially those that suffer from hairball issues!
Q : Can I use this if I feed dry food?
A : You absolutely can! If feeding commercial kibble or processed food of any kind, adding digestive enzymes will encourage the digestion of more of the nutrients in the food. It will help the body “break down” the dry food and help with nutrient absorption. You may notice reduced stool volume which would be an indication of more of the food being used by the body.
Q : Does this need to be refrigerated after opening?
A : The product is freeze-dried, so while refrigeration is not necessary, we believe it will help to maintain optimal freshness.
Q : Does this expire?
A : Yes, please check the bottom of the jar for the best before date.
Q : What is the difference between Gut Soothe and Healthy Gut?
A : Both products have the same base - the pre and probiotic blend that makes up Love Bugs. Gut Soothe has the added herbal components that target inflammation and can soothe the mucosal lining. Healthy Gut has the added digestive enzyme components.
- THIS INFORMATION IS INTENDED TO PROVIDE INFORMATION ONLY.
- EACH ANIMAL HEALTH SITUATION IS UNIQUE. THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED FOR USE IN DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT OF SPECIFIC HEALTH PROBLEMS OR DISEASES, AND SHOULD NEVER BE CONSIDERED AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR VETERINARY ADVICE.”
JJ E-Homez Holistic Pet Return Policy
Generally, all our products are strictly non-refundable nor exchangeable.
However, in the event you received an incorrect or defective item, or any other valid reason that you can't enjoy your purchase, we will provide a refund or an exchange, case by case basis.
All we ask is that when the item is returned, it should meet the following requirements:
- Reach out to us to arrange an appointment to drop off your item at 216A Boon Lay Ave.
- Item returned should be in their original & sealed packaging. Broken seals will not be accepted, unless there's a valid reason, based on case by case basis.
- Please ensure at least 6 months of shelf life if it's a perishable item.
- Send us your order confirmation email for refund verification.
Items not eligible for returns:
- Food related, wearables, beds and carriers due to food safety & hygiene reasons.
- Items that are purchased from promotional pricing from all of our sales channels.
- Customers who had a history of returning more than 3 items.
When we receive the refunded/exchange item, we will review the condition of the item, and reach out to you to confirm and issue a refund/exchange within 7 working days. We regret that customers who decline to respect our policy will be ineligible for exchange, returns and refunds.
Do also note that if we find that a product has been intentionally damaged or tampered with, refunds will not be offered.
As generally, returns are not allowed otherwise, please check your order (e.g. type, size, colour, quantity, etc) before checking out. If you need help with any product, chat with us or please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pre-order Items T&C
Please note of the following terms & conditions on all our Pre-order items :
- Full payment is required for all Pre-order items.
- Expect Pre-order items to be delivered between 3 to 15 working days (depending on which item) starting from your order date.
- We will connect via WhatsApp or Email should there be any updates or concerns regarding your order.
Website promotion for year 2022
Free Delivery for : orders above $38
*Terms & Conditions:
- Website promotion is only applicable for orders/payments made via our website.
- Promotions at other shopping platforms (Carousell, Lazada, Shopee, Amazon or Qoo10) is only applicable for orders/payments made via our shops within those shopping platforms.